Jools' Annual Hootenanny 2007

babspanky

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pls, post in the original version... :biggrin2:

I originally provided the pics in that photobucket account someone set up under the Hammersmith Cancellation thread...

Here you go!

IMG_0145.jpg

Is that a pic of Kata, Suzy?? Purple suits her, she should wear it always.

Find it Avoca?

I guess you figured it out by now...its Avoca. :naughty:

Gosh babs - I've totally hijacked this thread. I'm going to stop saying "sorry" now, because I obviously don't mean it.

Ok. No more wizards or little blue cars driving past "what's-his-name's".

I really would love to watch this Jools' Hootenanny thing when you record it for us.:biggrin2:

how come I have never seen this pic before..? :shocked: pls, post in the original version... :biggrin2:

awww.. I'm a wiz too! *does little dance* :bleh: being all the time in the back of beyond, what's the wizards story, morning glories..? any link for explanations..? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

The wizards came from Lena's fabulous thread. You know she uses a translator to translate her Russian into English? Well sometimes it is very poetic and sometimes just funny. This one just made me a laugh.

"Today the International day , devoted tolerance !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am glad to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Because owing to its music the huge quantity of people was united and has made friends. All of us different also we belong to different people, different creeds, at us various outlooks on life... But one in us will be constant and is significant is a love to darling MIKA. Both respect and the kind attitude each other. Thanks, darling MIKA! Your songs learn me to kindness, learn to be pleased lives, have learned to have fun and to not hide the feelings and emotions. My soul again is opened, how at the child! And I am not afraid to seem ridiculous... You the kind and fine wizard!

Thanks, that you at us is !

"

The wizards came from Lena's fabulous thread. You know she uses a translator to translate her Russian into English? Well sometimes it is very poetic and sometimes just funny. This one just made me a laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am glad to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Because owing to its music the huge quantity of people was united and has made friends. All of us different also we belong to different people, different creeds, at us various outlooks on life... But one in us will be constant and is significant is a love to darling MIKA. Both respect and the kind attitude each other. Thanks, darling MIKA! Your songs learn me to kindness, learn to be pleased lives, have learned to have fun and to not hide the feelings and emotions. My soul again is opened, how at the child! And I am not afraid to seem ridiculous... You the kind and fine wizard!

"

LMAO thx for the explanations, babs! :naughty:

so, we've got to see the wizard, the kind and fine wizard mika..... :fisch::biggrin2:

"

I spent 2 weeks wondering why the wizard hats, but now i realized :naughty::lmfao:

I never really do anything on New Years but since I'm in London I might go out and watch the fireworks and stuff that they show on TV..... I mainly just wanna make the most of the free tube's between 11:45 and 3am since they rip us off for the other 346 and a bit days of the year :thumbdown:

I'm working all day though NYE and the 1st.... just because I want the double pay :naughty:

I never really do anything on New Years but since I'm in London I might go out and watch the fireworks and stuff that they show on TV..... I mainly just wanna make the most of the free tube's between 11:45 and 3am since they rip us off for the other 346 and a bit days of the year :thumbdown:

I'm working all day though NYE and the 1st.... just because I want the double pay :naughty:

yeah, tube's pretty pricey there, but it works wonderfully. very efficient.

silly car rides again throughout South Kensington. :naughty:

Hahaha

I still can't believe you guys did that. At least I have a reason to go past his house twice everyday :bleh: .... kinda

(Someone stepped out the front door on my way home tonight and scared the hell out of me - I thought it was Mika...it wasn't though :thumbdown: I didn't recognise them whoever it was....)

Oh yeah back on topic - Jools Holland.

Hopefully someone will put it on youtube (ahem Babs) for those of us without TVs :biggrin2:

Hahaha

I still can't believe you guys did that. At least I have a reason to go past his house twice everyday :bleh: .... kinda

:naughty: I can't imagine any legitimate reason to go by there twice a day unless you are the naughty girl who has been leaving gifts on the doorstep.

Seriously, I want to know who it is. Fess up ppl. Send me a PM. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I can't imagine any legitimate reason to go by there twice a day unless you are the naughty girl who has been leaving gifts on the doorstep.

Seriously, I want to know who it is. Fess up ppl. Send me a PM. :mf_rosetinted:

No it's just one of the many possible routes to work and back!!! I never even stop walking when I go past...just the occasional glance across or something if anything!

I haven't left any gifts...although I was VERY tempted to leave a Christmas card this week :naughty:

No it's just one of the many possible routes to work and back!!! I never even stop walking when I go past...just the occasional glance across or something if anything!

I haven't left any gifts...although I was VERY tempted to leave a Christmas card this week :naughty:

I used to walk by there often in 1999 but I never thought to leave a Christmas card. I had no idea there was a wizard in training in the vicinity.

Could it have been his builder DaNeil (who he mentioned on Jo Whiley)?

Are you going to let any of us in on your residential discovery Jennie?

She's going to have people stalking her now, to see what route she takes to work.

Believe me I'm not the only one here who knows his address.... I know of at least 7 or 8 others... but I'm sure there are loads more.

And no it wasn't a builder. I saw them yesterday leaving his flat haha In their big red van....

wow I really do sound like a stalker! :|

I'm not - honest.