Jools' Annual Hootenanny 2007

babspanky

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Christine, we'll both stalk Jennie stalking Mika!

I don't need to stalk her. :wink2:

Girls, i´m afraid this is not the best place to talk about that :wink2: you never know who´s reading (and i´m not talking about our favourite wizard!)

I'm really surprised that no one does seem to be reading this thread.

:shocked::mfr_closed2:

I never really do anything on New Years but since I'm in London I might go out and watch the fireworks and stuff that they show on TV..... I mainly just wanna make the most of the free tube's between 11:45 and 3am since they rip us off for the other 346 and a bit days of the year :thumbdown:

I'm working all day though NYE and the 1st.... just because I want the double pay :naughty:

hi there!

how does it work? here we pay a monthly fee for whatever channels we choose. so for instance i pay about $100 / month for television, for about 100channels, including 5 movie channels. for $200 a month, i get tv, unlimited high speed internet & the telephone service which includes 1200 free long distance to canada & usa.

my son also works those days to get double time ;o)

No it's just one of the many possible routes to work and back!!! I never even stop walking when I go past...just the occasional glance across or something if anything!

I haven't left any gifts...although I was VERY tempted to leave a Christmas card this week :naughty:

it's hard to have to go everyday that way to work, isn't it.. ? :fisch:

I used to walk by there often in 1999 but I never thought to leave a Christmas card. I had no idea there was a wizard in training in the vicinity.

it's hogwarts.. :mf_rosetinted:

So, Jools Holland, right? :bleh:

Girls, i´m afraid this is not the best place to talk about that :wink2: you never know who´s reading (and i´m not talking about our favourite wizard!)

you're SO right, luv. I thought about it myself. not a good idea.. :wink2: and I add myself to the blame.

So this is the magic place we hang out today? :yay: Well merry christmas all you wizard stalkers :naughty:

Kata! Merry Christmas to you too! Where've ya been? Yeah, well we hung out here yesterday.

No need for stalking here - Mika's coming over to my place January 29th, 2008. :wink2:

Kata! Merry Christmas to you too! Where've ya been? Yeah, well we hung out here yesterday.

No need for stalking here - Mika's coming over to my place January 29th, 2008. :wink2:

Hiya :biggrin2: Thanks for the christmas card :wub2: Been working and errr having a bit of a social life...not much, but still :naughty:

Aha, so he's stalking you now? Well that'll teach ya :sneaky2::naughty:

I have seen MANY of Mika's stockings (some are bumble bee like) but I am totally confused as to why he suddenly wears a purple wizard hat, but I am sure it's all quite a harmless fashion thing. :mf_rosetinted:

Here you go - Babs explains it best here:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=959260&postcount=58

**Btw, do you have my big, black, Sharpie pen? It was last seen writing on the MFC Flag at the cancelled Hammersmith venue. Mika touched that Sharpie pen. He told me it was big. So, its kinda special..:wub2:**

no, sorry haven't seen it, suzy. :boxed: I borrowed only kata's sharpie then, to have the band signing my daughter's card and I delivered it back. I am a good girl :naughty:

It was run over by a car later though :sneaky2:

:shocked:

pls, delete some of your pm, I have tried and pm ya in days, but your storage limit is reached. thx

end of the public service announcement. :mf_rosetinted:

Well that's because I can't be arsed to answer more PMs with the "so are you coming to London?" subject at the moment, it kills me to write "I don't know yet, ask me when I've won the lottery" 200 times a day :emot-sad:

Well that's because I can't be arsed to answer more PMs with the "so are you coming to London?" subject at the moment, it kills me to write "I don't know yet, ask me when I've won the lottery" 200 times a day :emot-sad:

I wasn't going to ask ya that... :tears: *wombling lip, violin playing in the b/g*

I even tried to register on bloody facebook *more of the above*

ok, so it's a strategy. :mf_rosetinted: now I got it, slow but better late than never :fisch:

well, I'll wait then. :boxed:

too bad for sharpie, was it john's car? :blink:

I wasn't going to ask ya that... :tears: *wombling lip, violin playing in the b/g*

I even tried to register on bloody facebook *more of the above*

ok, so it's a strategy. :mf_rosetinted: now I got it, slow but better late than never :fisch:

well, I'll wait then. :boxed:

too bad for sharpie, was it john's car? :blink:

deleted one, be fast before anyone else takes the space :naughty:

Didn't look who was in the car, was looking for my sharpie :sneaky2: