babspanky

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

deleted one, be fast before anyone else takes the space :naughty:

Didn't look who was in the car, was looking for my sharpie :sneaky2:

it was the apples car. there WERE apples, I took a pic :mf_rosetinted: I have proves.

now I'm all emotional and probably pm will sorta out s****y.. :tears: the state you put me in.. *blows nose* :tears::mf_rosetinted:

it was the apples car. there WERE apples, I took a pic :mf_rosetinted: I have proves.

now I'm all emotional and probably pm will sorta out s****y.. :tears: the state you put me in.. *blows nose* :tears::mf_rosetinted:

don't forget to check the colour of your snot :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I'm soooo sorry.. *cries with Kata but is thrilled to know her Sharpie is still alive out there somewhere*

Yes I'm also thrilled, then I'll have a chance to steal it sooner or later :mf_rosetinted:

don't forget to check the colour of your snot :mf_rosetinted:

If its green or yellow, then you'll have to cancel New Year's festivities or a festival.

If its black, then you've been riding the underground trains in London too much.

If its clear, then you're allergic (...to the MFC or Kata) :naughty: .

:roftl::naughty:

If its green or yellow, then you'll have to cancel New Year's festivities or a festival.

If its black, then you've been riding the underground trains in London too much.

If its clear, then you're allergic (...to the MFC or Kata) :naughty: .

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I hope somebody (ahem Babs :wink2:) is gonna youtube this! :D

Me and Laura are off out on a little adventure in a bit :D so won't be able to watch :(

Oh you naughty girls :naughty:

Say hi for me and have a Happy New Year! I hope we have as much fun in 2008 as we did this year. :yay:

I hope somebody (ahem Babs :wink2:) is gonna youtube this! :D

Me and Laura are off out on a little adventure in a bit :D so won't be able to watch :(

Will we be interested in your little adventure?:wink2:

I will youtube. I don't know whether to record the whole programme first before I start ripping Mika's bit, just in case he might be on again, or something?

Will we be interested in your little adventure?:wink2:

I will youtube. I don't know whether to record the whole programme first before I start ripping Mika's bit, just in case he might be on again, or something?

Do the whole thing. Better safe than sorry :thumb_yello:

I'll have to let you know if our adventure is exciting or not.... depends how much we drink hahah not sure what could happen then :blink:

I'll have to let you know if our adventure is exciting or not.... depends how much we drink hahah not sure what could happen then :blink:

All sorts of hilarity will ensue if you've been drinking. And if you take Kata with you. :naughty:

Do the whole thing. Better safe than sorry :thumb_yello:

Well don't drink too much and leave any little presents in the street or on any doorsteps, will you? :puking::wink2:

:roftl: I wonder if that type of present would be classified as amaaaaazing.

Hmm, perhaps a little experiment is called for. :mf_rosetinted:

Did you read in that Times article on Saturday, it seems that he met the journo round the corner from his house?

Hmm, perhaps a little experiment is called for. :mf_rosetinted:

Did you read in that Times article on Saturday, it seems that he met the journo round the corner from his house?

Yes I noticed. Did it say for a drink? As in alcohol?

oh yes I was there at the time but left em to it, I'm sick of hearing Mika waffling on to journo's pfft I could've told that journo Mika story myself I have heard it so many times :bleh: could've saved him the bother.

is KATA in UK AGAIN :shocked: and I bet Mika does a song at the piano, well that's what I am expecting.

Anyhoo I am a saddo in my pc room alone waiting for my darling Mika to cheer up my sad sad life and while I wait I think I need a.......BAILIES or 2 ooooo just spotted him in GREEN VELVET woo hooo love :wub2::wub2: