Jools' Annual Hootenanny 2007

babspanky

No you weren't seeing things Rockinbabzz, Saranayde was in the backing singers. I actually saw Cherisse there too towards the end, sat with Saranayde. Just before the altogether celebs start singing. Check your vid if you taped it.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you weren't seeing things Rockinbabzz, Saranayde was in the backing singers. I actually saw Cherisse there too towards the end, sat with Saranayde. Just before the altogether celebs start singing. Check your vid if you taped it.

Ooh yeah I saw Cherisse now too :thumb_yello:

oh yes I was there at the time but left em to it, I'm sick of hearing Mika waffling on to journo's pfft I could've told that journo Mika story myself I have heard it so many times :bleh: could've saved him the bother.

is KATA in UK AGAIN :shocked: and I bet Mika does a song at the piano, well that's what I am expecting.

Anyhoo I am a saddo in my pc room alone waiting for my darling Mika to cheer up my sad sad life and while I wait I think I need a.......BAILIES or 2 ooooo just spotted him in GREEN VELVET woo hooo love

I'm lost... :blink: what with kata..? in the uk...? :shocked:

*searches for d/l link*

thx, babs! :thumb_yello:

happy new year, everyone! :yay:

Thanks for the running commentary by the way ... and the youtube clips :thumb_yello: I love the cover

don't leave any little presents in the street or on any doorsteps, will you? :puking::wink2:

:fisch: As if I'd do anything like that! *points to Laura* [she did it, not me]

Oh by the way.... I have a video or two you might be interested in ;)