Mika on Live Magazine

hotdlp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl:

i have just bought my copy on e-bay for 10,00 GBP including shipping fees....

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

a robbery!!! :sneaky2:

are u serious!? :shocked: wow.. i should of got my mum to buy a whole load of copies, i could of been rich! or i could be nice and give them to the MFCers for a good price :biggrin2: lol

are u serious!? :shocked: wow.. i should of got my mum to buy a whole load of copies, i could of been rich! or i could be nice and give them to the MFCers for a good price :biggrin2: lol

oh yes

talking seriously...i'd like better giving YOU the money (maybe something less....:naughty::wink2: ) than to some stranger on e-bay!

you londoners...if you see that some good article in out, buy more copies...i know we cannot sell/buy here in the forum...but maybe you can keep them and give them away at the nearest meeting! :thumb_yello:

(capito, daneka???:wink2: )

oh yes

talking seriously...i'd like better giving YOU the money (maybe something less....:naughty::wink2: ) than to some stranger on e-bay!

you londoners...if you see that some good article in out, buy more copies...i know we cannot sell/buy here in the forum...but maybe you can keep them and give them away at the nearest meeting! :thumb_yello:

capito :wink2: prossima volta allora :fisch:

oh yes

Lord! Next time ask us!

My mum bought the newspaper 10 minutes ago, and look what she found in the magazine inside the paper

the magazine was pretty big so i couldn't scan the whole thing but u can still see most of it :wink2:

mikalive010.jpg

mikalive2011.jpg

mikalive3012.jpg

mikalive4013.jpg

mikalive5014.jpg

edit: if u can't read it I can type it up for you, though i'm pretty sure its the same thing written in the 'Star of wonder: Mika talks about his merry future' thread

THANKS FOR POSTING: THEY ARE SWELL.

I'VE SPREAD THEM AROUND A BIT TODAY.:sneaky2:

HERE IS THE PIX THEY USED WITH MIKA'S MOM & SISTER--

*http://www.mikafanclub.com/pics/file.php?n=463&w=o

[MIKA looks so CUTE with them!]

[There are the "undesirable" marks, but I know one MFCer is

really good at getting them to go away!]

A.Clay - I think they stole this photoshoot theme from you! They must have been reading the MFC and saw your threads.:roftl:

I will credit you for being the first to come up with the idea of Mika in all rainbow colours!:thumb_yello:

Lord! Next time ask us!

i'm to blame...i realized about this at 11pm!!!

the only acceptable way was e-bay...no way i'm asking you to go out and freeze your ass for me at night! :biggrin2:

..........this magazine is out only on sunday, they say.

next time we'll be a team!:thumb_yello: