Mika' shoes

Mikalina

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoes1.jpg

:naughty: just had to sorry...i know its not HIS shoes... but they are still Mikaish shoes :bleh:

btw now they look NOTHING like this,....they are kinda black! after all the UK trip :boxed: but ill put them in the washing mahine soon :bleh:

Shoes1.jpg

:naughty: just had to sorry...i know its not HIS shoes... but they are still Mikaish shoes :bleh:

btw now they look NOTHING like this,....they are kinda black! after all the UK trip :boxed: but ill put them in the washing mahine soon :bleh:

OMG NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoes1.jpg

woooooow :shocked: did you do that yourself?

If I did that pose, the couch would tip over to one side because my bum is so heavy and it would not be compensated by the weight of the feet.....Shows you what Mika can do because he's so skinny:naughty:

:roftl:

:lmfao:

I can do that! :sneaky2:

But I did try and stand up on my chair today and I accidentally pressed my bum against the back and it tipped over and I went tumbling