Mika' shoes

Mikalina

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does someone know what brand those silver shoes are? Or where to get them? If anyone knows please tell me =) Thanks

I would assume they are adidas or something..like this prehaps..(remember this is mens lol)

http://www.adidas-shop.co.uk/rf/adi/navigation/product.do?Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&SNtt=silver&Ns=prod_in_stock%7c1%7c%7cprod_min_base_price%7c0%7c%7cscu_id%7c1&Nao=15&groupId=415332046Ν=this_product&SNtk=littlewoods_search&Np=1&SN=85+105&Ntt=415332046&D=415332046&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=415332046&N=85+105&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=415332046

Not sure..they could be any make to be honest:blink:

The first pic of those yellow shoes? I think he stole them off his mum!!:naughty:

:shocked: OMG!!! thats exactly wat i thought wen i saw them:roftl:

highfive:thumb_yello: lol but i seriously he did. just like sum of his jewelry:naughty: aww bless him. if he can look good in girl shoes then he can do anything!

:shocked: OMG!!! thats exactly wat i thought wen i saw them:roftl:

highfive:thumb_yello: lol but i seriously he did. just like sum of his jewelry:naughty: aww bless him. if he can look good in girl shoes then he can do anything!

He could wear a sack and still look gorgeous!!:wink2:

Hello, naughty mummy !! how r u today ?

if i say i actually had ramen at wagamama yesterday

will ramen be the new chicken then ?? is that a brilliant idea :naughty:

Hi I'm ok thanks and u?

That sounds good, it could be a new code for chicken and then we could be even dirtier and noone would know what we were talking about!!:naughty::shocked::wink2:

If this is not a recent picture, then I am sure those yellow shoes (and the clapping) were being used for recording the first part of Grace Kelly. He must have borrowed them from his sister, they don't even fit him!!:roftl:

And if this is a recent picture, we might get to hear some more walking on the new album!!

My favorites are the silver adidas! After the concert in Atlanta I kept talking about how bad I wanted those shoes. I've been looking for them on the internet but I can't find any like them :sneaky2:

Like this at all ?

http://www.adidas-shop.co.uk/rf/adi/navigation/product.do?Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&SNtt=silver&Ns=prod_in_stock%7c1%7c%7cprod_min_base_price%7c0%7c%7cscu_id%7c1&Nao=15&groupId=415332046Ν=this_product&SNtk=littlewoods_search&Np=1&SN=85+105&Ntt=415332046&D=415332046&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=415332046&N=85+105&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=415332046

Thing is, I don't know, it might depend on country if they have them on the website or not...:blink:

If this is not a recent picture, then I am sure those yellow shoes (and the clapping) were being used for recording the first part of Grace Kelly. He must have borrowed them from his sister, they don't even fit him!!:roftl:

And if this is a recent picture, we might get to hear some more walking on the new album!!

Aaaahhhh!!! You're right!!! I didn't even think of that.... wow, aren't we quick to jump to conclusions - he's got better style than that. It's in a sound room (look at the walls), he's got the chair set up on the piece of hard wood, and he's also clapping. Makes total sense! (sorry Mika!)

No, it's an old picture. :wink2:

Shoes1.jpg

:naughty: just had to sorry...i know its not HIS shoes... but they are still Mikaish shoes :bleh:

btw now they look NOTHING like this,....they are kinda black! after all the UK trip :boxed: but ill put them in the washing mahine soon :bleh:

I loooooooooove those shoes!:mf_lustslow: I'm gonna try and make one's like that, but it will probably look horrible..

• 3 months later...