Oooh...there are soo many. It depends what you're most interested in. For concerts, I would recommend getting Live at Wembley '86 first. It's a double-disc, which means it is Heavenly. :)

Yes, my first Queen live DVD was Wembley..it is absolutely amazing and really shows how great the band was live.It was live Queen at their best.

Can't go past their performance at LiveAid in '85 though... added to the set list at the last minute so the crowd wasn't really even there for Queen yet they were the standout act that day!!!

I love it when Freddie does the "DEYYYY-O" sing and repeat thing... I jump off my seat and join in, and also in Radio GaGa with the arms up and clap clap routine on the chorus...

Ahhh I love an interactive concert

Oh and thanks Mandy for adding me :thumb_yello:

Can't go past their performance at LiveAid in '85 though... added to the set list at the last minute so the crowd wasn't really even there for Queen yet they were the standout act that day!!!

I love it when Freddie does the "DEYYYY-O" sing and repeat thing... I jump off my seat and join in, and also in Radio GaGa with the arms up and clap clap routine on the chorus...

Love your signature.

:wink2:

Live Aid was definitely amazing. I think I'm gonna watch that later, I've been meaning to watch it.

Aaah, that's probably what I love most about Queen, the ability they had to connect with the audience.:)

Love your signature.

:wink2:

Thanks Finkster, I just made it. I'm new to this so I'm still experimenting :boxed:

Now I have Radio Ga Ga in my head... anyone sung it on Singstar? Sooo much fun! It's on the Anthems version.

I'm just starting to really get into Queen. I've always like them but i never really wanted cds or anything. I just got some for Christmas, though. What do y'all think the best DVD is is? I really want one :)

I agree with what others have said. 'Queen Live At Wembley' is probably a good first DVD to buy. :thumb_yello:

Hehe, I always to the arms up and clapping in Radio Ga Ga too! Freddie's energy and excitement rubs off on me!

I was just on a Queen site, reading up on Rock In Rio. There was always some dispute about what day it took place on, but there was a recent confirmation that it took place on January 11, 1985. TADA! That's my birthday. :D

That's my friend's birthday! (Jan 11).

And I'm going to a huge suprise party for my granny, aunt, and unlce that day.

Sorry..random..xD