I love all of Freddie's stuff. Even his solo stuff was brilliant although it doesn't exactly have the classic Queen sound to it, still amazing! Most of the time, I don't like when artists from certain bands go solo, but Freddie can do ANYTHING and pull it off x 100!

Not as big on any of the other boys' solo stuff. I like some songs, but not all of them.

Yeah, I know a lot of people who think Freddie's stuff was complete drivel, but I find it light and refreshing. It sounds absolutely nothing like Queen, but a solo production is supposed to be exactly the opposite of what that artist usually produces!

Do you have the complete set, Jess? it brings back a lot of memories for me. It was the first huge purchase I ever made. I saved up months until it's release...it was so awesome finally getting it!

Yeah, I know a lot of people who think Freddie's stuff was complete drivel, but I find it light and refreshing. It sounds absolutely nothing like Queen, but a solo production is supposed to be exactly the opposite of what that artist usually produces!

Do you have the complete set, Jess? it brings back a lot of memories for me. It was the first huge purchase I ever made. I saved up months until it's release...it was so awesome finally getting it!

Drivel? Freddie's stuff? Blasphamy!

In My Defence, The Golden Boy, Your Kind Of Lover:wub2: Amazing!

Um, do you mean the one that was recently released? I don't have that one, but I bought the Freddie Mercury solo collection about two years ago. It came in a box with Mr. Bad Guy, Barcelona, and a little extra CD with about six tracks.

Oh, and as for the other solos....I love Brian's stuff, especially Another World. I could listen to that one all day! Roger and John's...I like bits and bobs of theirs. :)

I don't really have any of Bri, Roger's, or John's solo stuff, can never find it in stores! But from what I've heard, Roger's stuff is okay. I listened to a few of Roger's stuff a while ago, but have never really heard all of it. I remember liking Man On Fire and anotherone I can't think of the name..

And Brian's stuff is pretty good from what I've heard, but don't know if I heard all.

Haven't heard any of John's! I understand that he doesn't sing on them, right?

I know, right? The people that don't like Freddie's solo are the ones that can't step out of the box. I always loved how Freddie said his music was disposable pop, because I think that is a great way to describe it! It's music that you can dance to and enjoy...and it's a one-off thing that makes you wishing you could have more. :)

I've always considered Mr. Bad Guy the equivalent to Gwen's LAMB/TSE. It's completely temporary, bubblegum fun.

I meant the solo collection that came out in 2001, but it doesn't matter. I may have some extra bits that I can send you from the collection I have is all. :)

I know, right? The people that don't like Freddie's solo are the ones that can't step out of the box. I always loved how Freddie said his music was disposable pop, because I think that is a great way to describe it! It's music that you can dance to and enjoy...and it's a one-off thing that makes you wishing you could have more. :)

I've always considered Mr. Bad Guy the equivalent to Gwen's LAMB/TSE. It's completely temporary, bubblegum fun.

I meant the solo collection that came out in 2001, but it doesn't matter. I may have some extra bits that I can send you from the collection I have is all. :)

Yea, and it's different from Queen's sound, but it's still FREDDIE. That's all that matters, he stayed true to himself and recorded some great stuff, with and without Queen.

Mr. Bad Guy is magical! I love it!

I think I have that one. It came with Mr. Bad Guy and Barcelona?

Yea, I'm definitely going to look into finding more solo Queen.

hehehe.

don't worry, i shall aquire more knowledge over time.

i've only been like uber super obsessed for liiike......

3-4 years ish.

i still have a lot of time. :naughty:

'Course you do!

I've only been obsessed since I was..14 I think. Haha, three years. That's not a lot.=X

True....and I don't think Brian's solo gets nearly as much criticism. For some reason, just because Freddie went more towards pop this is why he gets more criticism. Ah well.... they are missing out on some goodness!

The one I was originally talking about was the collection that came with 10 cds and 2 dvds. I think that came out in November of 2001, if I am not mistaken.

You should try looking online for solo Queen, as that is def your best bet! I got mine from friends overseas, as it really is nearly impossible to find it in US stores. :(

True....and I don't think Brian's solo gets nearly as much criticism. For some reason, just because Freddie went more towards pop this is why he gets more criticism. Ah well.... they are missing out on some goodness!

The one I was originally talking about was the collection that came with 10 cds and 2 dvds. I think that came out in November of 2001, if I am not mistaken.

You should try looking online for solo Queen, as that is def your best bet! I got mine from friends overseas, as it really is nearly impossible to find it in US stores. :(

Yea, and I wouldn't expect him to since Freddie was really always in the

spotlight. Everything he did seemed to be critisized.

Whoa. No, don't have that one. Sounds amazing.:mf_lustslow:

I most definitely will. I've wanted to, but money and credit cards are the issues for me. I'll get my hands on them one day.