No problem.

I much prefer live Queen or any Queen footage myself as opposed to people talking ABOUT Queen.

I have Queen-Magic Moments on DVD also and was extremely disappointed because they mainly only talked about Freddie, and I thought it would be something different. And it only played in one of the DVD players in my house.

It seems like there are a lot of unofficial dvds being put out lately. I just saw a new Queen Collection dvd thing and it looks like a re-hash of old stuff.

But yeah, I am not a fan of people talking about Queen either. Give me live music or interviews with the boys over that any day!

I know, and I always seem to pick out the complete rubbish ones.They LOOK like they'd be really good and the information makes it sound like it'll be great, and then I watch it and am completely bored and disappointed. Maybe I should be more careful on which DVD's I choose.

Definitely! I love watching their interviews, like the Queen Live On Fire interview with Roger and Brian, always cracks me up! I love how close they are as friends!

I have the Magic Moments DVD and I too was a tad disappointed... it's hard to find new material what with the band not exactly doing much... and I don't particularly like Paul Rodgers (or whatever his name is) much, so I'm careful with what new stuff I buy too.

I want Freddie back!!! *cries out miserably to nobody in particular*

Oooh...Hilary....that sucks!!!

It annoys me a lot. I was on an English music site the other day and it had adds for shows that were coming up. WWRY was going to be performed countless times. I'm thinking "Geeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz..."

grr.

why do they get all the cool things?? *pouts*

I had the chance too but I didn't go :doh:

I'm going to hell for that haha

well, at least we'll be together. :roftl: