Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't know why, i sent a "scaling down to a smler venue" during the months before the concert because of not enough sold tickets... :fisch:

ok he went diamond, but well... he only has ONE album out !!

Yeah it all seems risky and kind of pointless. It would be better to play 2 arena shows if the demand turns out to be that high than have to pull back on this stadium concert.

That don't impress me much. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I can tell. It's not like you'd ever buy a ticket to see him.

Me either. :mf_rosetinted:

hey johnny!!!

yes I am still thinking that I will come, although the 54000 people really freak me out!

I have once been to a 80 000 people concert and I must say it was quite civiziled and I wasn't being squashed or something...but it is admittedly a little harder to get to the front row! But if you do manage to get to the front row, then it is absolutely incredible: you can live the same closeness to stage and artist as with smaller concerts, your screaming can be heard:bleh: ...it's just that when you turn around you see huge masses of people jumping, making waves or singing along which makes it even more amazing!:biggrin2: I don't mind a huge crowd!:punk:

Sorry if I offend people being too positive about this!:bleh:

it's just that when you turn around you see huge masses of people jumping, making waves or singing along which makes it even more amazing!:biggrin2: I don't mind a huge crowd!:punk:

*starts to feel nauseous* :puking:

Yop's not the only one with agoraphobia around here :shocked: It's a miracle I survived the gigs I did... I dunno, this gig seems to get less attractive each day...

Now, I must say that the atmosphere probably would be fantastic... But to me that aint a pretty picture to see masses of people behind, in front, next to me... And no way to get out... ohm...

I have once been to a 80 000 people concert and I must say it was quite civiziled and I wasn't being squashed or something...but it is admittedly a little harder to get to the front row! But if you do manage to get to the front row, then it is absolutely incredible: you can live the same closeness to stage and artist as with smaller concerts, your screaming can be heard:bleh: ...it's just that when you turn around you see huge masses of people jumping, making waves or singing along which makes it even more amazing!:biggrin2: I don't mind a huge crowd!:punk:

80000:blink: ? who? in italy? lol

i think it should be a great experience.. for mika too!:thumb_yello:

mfc'ers are always in the first row:fisch: lol

you can live the same closeness to stage and artist as with smaller concerts, your screaming can be heard:bleh: ...it's just that when you turn around you see huge masses of people jumping, making waves or singing along which makes it even more amazing!:biggrin2: I don't mind a huge crowd!:punk:

That's how I feel. If you're in the front it doesn't matter if there are 5,000 or 50,000 people behind you. When I was at Brixton I didn't even look at the crowd. When Mika is 5 feet in front of me there is no one else on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

The queue situation sucks, but that's the problem with the venue policies, not the size. Standing outside Brixton and Hammersmith all day was a big f*ing waste of time too.

That's how I feel. If you're in the front it doesn't matter if there are 5,000 or 50,000 people behind you. When I was at Brixton I didn't even look at the crowd. When Mika is 5 feet in front of me there is no one else on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

The queue situation sucks, but that's the problem with the venue policies, not the size. Standing outside Brixton and Hammersmith all day was a big f*ing waste of time too.

And ,if you spent a big part fo the day queuing for brixton and hammersmith which are much smaller venues,do u imagine how much time someone must be queuing for this gig and all the fighting against angry french ppl to get in the front row ? And fighting again to reamain in front row during the "premières parties" ?

And ,if you spent a big part fo the day queuing for brixton and hammersmith which are much smaller venues,do u imagine how much time someone must be queuing for this gig and all the fighting against angry french ppl to get in the front row ? And fighting again to reamain in front row during the "premières parties" ?

That's what scares me the most... 53 900 Frenchies packed in the same stadium :naughty: :naughty:

No offense, Melman;)

That's what scares me the most... 53 900 Frenchies packed in the same stadium :naughty: :naughty:

No offense, Melman;)

:lmfao: no that's okay,we'll all be angry anyway :naughty: but especially us frenchies :naughty: but if I go,I don't think i'll be angry like a french,more like a MFCer :naughty: