Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

:shocked:

vs avez pris des places où vs ? enfin gradin c quoi ? parce que ya 20 millions de sortes de places,moi je m'en sors pas...

( regarde l'image en haut de post )

si ça peut t'aider ....

moi jsuis tribune J siege rouge

nb : hé jsuis un boulet j'avais pas vu la photo plus haut !

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pelouse egalement :thumb_yello:

Il va falloir se lever tot pour etre bien placé :shocked:

Il est deja premier des ventes de billets de concert en france :shocked: :shocked: :thumb_yello:

yeah I think I'll come the day before already :boxed: (to paris I mean lol)

gosh I really can't believe it! it's going to be craaaaazy!!

Call me cynical, but I don't believe that they sold over "genuine" 45000 tickets in a few hours.

This to me is a clear case of ticket touting, and like Robi said, they will pop up in Ebay for a fortune :thumbdown:

:shocked: Shame.

Call me cynical, but I don't believe that they sold over "genuine" 45000 tickets in a few hours.

This to me is a clear case of ticket touting, and like Robi said, they will pop up in Ebay for a fortune :thumbdown:

They're already on ebay :thumbdown:

Ahhhhhhhhh moi aussi j'ai mon ticket!!

MERCI EM !! :wub2:

De rien choupette :wink2: !

Bon qui vient crécher à la maison? J'ai l'intention de prendre ma journée du 4 juillet évidemment car là on aura pas le choix faudra faire la queue à une heure indue du matin...

That just sucks:sneaky2:

look at this if the link works:

http://musique-cd.search.ebay.fr/mika_Billets-de-spectacles_W0QQfromZR34QQsacatZ132526

it's just mad!

De rien choupette :wink2: !

Bon qui vient crécher à la maison? J'ai l'intention de prendre ma journée du 4 juillet évidemment car là on aura pas le choix faudra faire la queue à une heure indue du matin...

j'essayerai de venir le 3 même je pense... et je squatterais bien chez qqn pr ne pas devoir payer de chambre d'hôtel :naughty::fisch:

i don't get it... people are bidding and it's not even sold out yet :blink:

or maybe it's the seller thats has many accounts and bids on his own tickets to increase the price :sneaky2::thumbdown:

hehe that's possible...

but there are not too many bids actually, I think they just put the price very high from the beginning on

look at this if the link works:

http://musique-cd.search.ebay.fr/mika_Billets-de-spectacles_W0QQfromZR34QQsacatZ132526

it's just mad!

j'essayerai de venir le 3 même je pense... et je squatterais bien chez qqn pr ne pas devoir payer de chambre d'hôtel :naughty::fisch:

Ca marche t'es inscrite! Par contre je serai certainement pas chez moi avant le 3 au soir (je bosserai cette journée-là, quand même!)

For anyone who's interested and not too concerned about comfort:

I have

- a sofa doing double bed

- a inflatable mattress

- a spare place with me in my double bed (all in good honour though ah ah ah)

So anyone who would need accomodation is welcome.

Already staying by me:

Niki27

Cath85

We'll probably queue up very early on the 4th morning so I suggest that you arrive on the 3rd evening.

Ca marche t'es inscrite! Par contre je serai certainement pas chez moi avant le 3 au soir (je bosserai cette journée-là' date=' quand même!)

I have

- a inflatable mattress

Already staying by me:

Niki27

Cath85

We'll probably queue up very early on the 4th morning so I suggest that you arrive on the 3rd evening.[/quote']

ça marche les trains du soir sont moins chers en général :D

merchi bcp!!

actually, where exactly do you live? is it very far? and how do go back home after the gig?

ça marche les trains du soir sont moins chers en général :D

merchi bcp!!

actually, where exactly do you live? is it very far? and how do go back home after the gig?

Well if we're mad enough to try to find him after the gig, we'll certainly miss the last métro :roftl: :roftl: .

But if we are several people we can take a taxi it should be fine!

I'm living in Saint-Ouen on the line 13, Métro Mairie de Saint-Ouen.

And Special bonus: if people do not arrive too late on the Thursday evening, we can enjoy Mika's DVD with a videoprojector on my wall.

Well if we're mad enough to try to find him after the gig' date=' we'll certainly miss the last métro :roftl: :roftl: .

But if we are several people we can take a taxi it should be fine!

I'm living in Saint-Ouen on the line 13, Métro Mairie de Saint-Ouen.

And Special bonus: if people do not arrive too late on the Thursday evening, we can enjoy Mika's DVD with a videoprojector on my wall.[/quote']

:yay:cool!

but niki is not gonna like that. at tleast not the bonus :naughty:

I thought you had to do 'arenas' before you could do 'stadiums' :naughty:

He is playing an arena in Montreal in 3 weeks.

The only reason he didn't play arenas last month is because the gigs were booked 6 months in advance. If they had had a crystal ball in the late spring there's no way that Mika would have played all those dates in small venues.

This last tour is not reflective at all of what's been happening with Mika's popularity. His album sales have pretty much doubled since the Dodgy Holiday Tour was booked and LICM has gone diamond in France.

The demand for his tickets in the UK will start to rise as well once he stops playing dozens of gigs a year. If he only does a couple of arena shows across the country he'll have no problem filling the place up unless his new album tanks or he runs into some other unexpected blow to his career.

Does it matter in terms of what's "genuine"? If there really isn't a demand for 45,000 tickets from the general public then the ticket touts won't be able to charge exorbitant prices.

There has to be some legitimate demand to go to this concert to sell tens of thousands of tickets, no matter who first purchased them. And the general public must have purchased a lot. It can't all be ticket touts.

Anyway, jeez. I know this is crap for the fans, but Mika must be over the moon. And sh*t scared at the same time. :shocked:

:yay:cool!

but niki is not gonna like that. at tleast not the bonus :naughty:

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

I'm so happy I refused to watch it on the bus before brussels and I just ran away at that moment... otherwise god knows what I might have said or done to him later on :naughty:

Ca marche t'es inscrite! Par contre je serai certainement pas chez moi avant le 3 au soir (je bosserai cette journée-là' date=' quand même!)

I have

- a inflatable mattress

Already staying by me:

Niki27

Cath85

We'll probably queue up very early on the 4th morning so I suggest that you arrive on the 3rd evening.[/quote']

]

Niki snores :roftl: :roftl:

Does it matter in terms of what's "genuine"? If there really isn't a demand for 45,000 tickets from the general public then the ticket touts won't be able to charge exorbitant prices.

There has to be some legitimate demand to go to this concert to sell tens of thousands of tickets, no matter who first purchased them. And the general public must have purchased a lot. It can't all be ticket touts.

Anyway, jeez. I know this is crap for the fans, but Mika must be over the moon. And sh*t scared at the same time. :shocked:

hmm I don't know. for the Zénith it was sold out really quickly and most of them were sold immediately on ebay, some for a really cheap price, which would mean that the demand wouldn't really have been THAT high.

I guess this time there are some crazy ebayers among the buyers who want to make money and maybe overestimate the demand...