A Tribute to Mika...please watch

IngievV

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your video was AWESOME !

I would vote it one, two, three, four, five stars ! And the song, OMG, you would never know how much do I love Metallica:punk:

You've made great effort on the project:punk:

You've got the love:wub2:

Our man should put you on the guestlist:thumb_yello:

Love you girl, MWWAAA

Oh I wouldn't mind:naughty: But I love standing in the queue too, especially when the doors are about to be opened and the battle for the first row begin:roftl:

I actually put a lot of time into Mika:naughty:

Ingie, this is too beautiful for words. thanks for making me cry.

That was basically the idea of the video:naughty: I could've made a cheerful video, but then the quotes wouldn't have worked and I just wanted to give you a feeling of both joy and sadness, don't know how to explain but it's been a great year, many too follow hopefully, but we're now saying goodbye to this great year where we met Mika. Who knows what the future brings, and I thought the song just fitted although it is sad. If I would have used umbrella, you would be all complaining:roftl:

And Greta, it was the Mikafanforum I thin I found the link under links at the video's page.

That was basically the idea of the video:naughty: I could've made a cheerful video, but then the quotes wouldn't have worked and I just wanted to give you a feeling of both joy and sadness, don't know how to explain but it's been a great year, many too follow hopefully, but we're now saying goodbye to this great year where we met Mika. Who knows what the future brings, and I thought the song just fitted although it is sad.you would be all complaining:roftl:

exactly! Mika should definitely see that one! maybe he gets an idea what he really means to us deep inside.

That was basically the idea of the video:naughty: I could've made a cheerful video, but then the quotes wouldn't have worked and I just wanted to give you a feeling of both joy and sadness, don't know how to explain but it's been a great year, many too follow hopefully, but we're now saying goodbye to this great year where we met Mika. Who knows what the future brings, and I thought the song just fitted although it is sad. If I would have used umbrella, you would be all complaining:roftl:

And Greta, it was the Mikafanforum I thin I found the link under links at the video's page.

:doh: *feels dumby*:blush-anim-cl: utub is complicaaated to use...

Mikafanforum.it is hylarious to read:roftl:

:doh: *feels dumby*:blush-anim-cl: utub is complicaaated to use...

Mikafanforum.it is hylarious to read:roftl:

Well I can't read it, but someone there once did copy my Adopted thingies:mf_rosetinted: Ah well, I don't mind, the 'real' oncs are used too, I feel loved:naughty:

Wow, i'm speechless :boxed: The song, the videos in, the words.. everything... :shocked:

Question: what was the original video of the 1:38 to 1:45? and 3:47? :blush-anim-cl:

I can't find the first one back, AKateisaKate has asked me that too:naughty: The second one: