Interview with Mika at T in the park

titania

thx so much for posting it, titania.

I had never seen the interview and even risking to sound rhetorical, I have to say a few things.

first I LOOOVE his hair this way, SO much! :wub2:

second, he did look tired around august too, and kept covering obsessively his throat back then either.. brings back some memories.. (bc). :boxed:

thirs, the interview was quite a spontaneous, not too revealing, but rather relaxed one and it just makes my wish for feb. to come soon bigger and bigger! :wub2:

thx again! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo - virtually unseen video.

What was with the neck/shoulder grabbing under the t-shirt action? Strange.

he'd problems with the voice back then too (among the rest.. :mf_rosetinted:) and it seems it was blowing quite a bit in scotland.

he was covering his neck, sorta protecting his throat, I sense..

he does it obsessively recently, I mean he did at the gigs :biggrin2:

aww thanks for posting the link, can't wait to get the link to the utube one as I have no idea how to do it (it's a magical thing to get vids onto utube or take stills off them or little moving clips, I think fairies do it for a few special ppl), Mika says he is special on this vid so maybe he has fairies in his garden too. :bleh:

I think the poor boy has fleas though all that scatting about under his shirt, I would have scratched his back for him if only he had asked me to.

Is that guy a giant or what cos even Mika seemed to be looking UP at him and Mika is a whopping and truly sexy 6ft 4" as it is.

Thanks for posting, Titania....that is a good one! (and if you do come to the Seattle concert I would like to say hi to you too, and thank you for all your wonderful posts/threads!)

Awwww, he's so damn cute. This reminds me of the baked bean thread awhile back. :naughty:

That was the first thing that popped into my head too....the baked bean thread. It might have been around the same time as this interview..yet no one saw this interview then (that I know of). How strange. (And we were going to send all our baked beans to Canada, right? Since there seemed to be a shortage or something?)

That was the first thing that popped into my head too....the baked bean thread. It might have been around the same time as this interview..yet no one saw this interview then (that I know of). How strange. (And we were going to send all our baked beans to Canada, right? Since there seemed to be a shortage or something?)

It was about a week before T in the Park.

Babs was going to write to the Canadian prime minister about the lack of Heinz beans.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=336285#post336285

OMG!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Is it just me or was that interview so so cute!???

He touches his neck ALL the time!! It's so weird because I do that alot without realising and people tell me to stop! And he does it too!!

Oh, he is so sexy:mf_lustslow:

Sorry for my outburst, it was just such a nice interview:bleh:

It was about a week before T in the Park.

Babs was going to write to the Canadian prime minister about the lack of Heinz beans.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=336285#post336285

OHHHH, so we mentioned the baked beans first and then Mika brings it up later in an interview :roftl: .....maybe Babs wrote to Mika too. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the link to the Thread....I forgot how funny it was. I think I better go post in the best of MFC thread.

Video nearly ready on You Tube. I'll put the link in a few minutes. ;)

Grrrr :sneaky2: I don't know why but it doesn't work.

It was very easy the last time i put a video on You Tube. :boxed:

I use the same format IVR and now it's written it's a unvalid format but...but...i used this format 2 weeks ago. :boxed:

I use the same format IVR and now it's written it's a unvalid format but...but...i used this format 2 weeks ago. :boxed:

Ooooh noooo! It's the end of the world as we, or well I, know it. :lmfao::wink2:

I'll just have to mosey on over to a pc then.

awwwwwwwwww

He's sooooooooo cute! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

even though i dun really know what they are talking about...(i nd to listen again...)

as i can't stop staring at his face, his eyes, his smile, his movement, errr.....

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I think the poor boy has fleas though all that scatting about under his shirt, I would have scratched his back for him if only he had asked me to.

i think the same, it's too funny when he put his hand under his clothes to scratch his shoulder and back in front of the interviewer......

if he can't do it by himself, i can help him :roftl: :roftl:

there u go :biggrin2:

just invert any format into mp4 and that works :biggrin2:

and im too lazy to think of the desp so i just copy from the first post :bleh: