Is Mica A Furry?

pinkunicorn123

OKay guys.

Sorry but I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

But I really wanna....I'm 18 and 2 months old so please tell me what this Furry things is...

I tried with my dictionary, but well,I just got more confused....

PLease, I would be very happy if you could tell me what this thing is..everyone is talkign about it...like....you know...they are doing...owoww disgusting!!!

But..WHAT?

Sorry...I'm curious, but I can't help....I'm nor English nor American or Aussie and I have no idea what this furrry thing wants to mean.

*confused*

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay guys.

Sorry but I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

But I really wanna....I'm 18 and 2 months old so please tell me what this Furry things is...

I tried with my dictionary, but well,I just got more confused....

PLease, I would be very happy if you could tell me what this thing is..everyone is talkign about it...like....you know...they are doing...owoww disgusting!!!

But..WHAT?

Sorry...I'm curious, but I can't help....I'm nor English nor American or Aussie and I have no idea what this furrry thing wants to mean.

*confused*

it's when grown ups put on animal costumes and go to conventions and...uhh...*covers childrens ears* go in a pile and Yiff.

it's when grown ups put on animal costumes and go to conventions and...uhh...*covers childrens ears* go in a pile and Yiff.

Ow...I see.:blink: Disgusting.

Definately not Mika.

Thanks a lot for telling me!I've never ever heard of such things yet...:boxed:

Ow...I see.:blink: Disgusting.

Definately not Mika.

Thanks a lot for telling me!I've never ever heard of such things yet...:boxed:

there's more to it. They have a CSI about it...it was pretty gross but believe it or not some people like that sort of thing. Mika talked about it on the DVD and he said he wasn't so...

there's more to it. They have a CSI about it...it was pretty gross but believe it or not some people like that sort of thing. Mika talked about it on the DVD and he said he wasn't so...

Urgh....:shocked: But he said he wasn't....so we know he is not...

Just look at him...he could never do such things.He is so pure.:wub2:

Manly angles :lmao:

OK I just didn't want you to get your hopes up...he isn't so angelic. do you have live in cartoon motion?

i am always in cartoon motion. my life seems so un real i fel like im looking at myself doing things. and if he isn'tsoperfect well dc. i love him just he way he is:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: mwa