andi

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday, December 28, 2007

Hello to anyone that reads this.

Just a note to thank you all for your Christmas greetings and for helping make this year very memorable. I've been pretty useless at replying to some of the nice comments about the gigs and my own music but we've been travelling continuously and whenever we stop... we sleep.

Thanks especially to those of you who have sent me pictures of the gigs. We really appreciate this as it shows us stuff that we'd never see otherwise. Next year will hopefully be as exciting as this one. Tour of North America in Jan/Feb... and I'm definitely gonna put aside some time to do some more writing again.

Thank you again for anyone that has played a part in making 2007 such fun. I wish everyone a happy new year and a great 2008.

Luke

x

oh luke...you've made my year wonderful!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Hello to anyone that reads this.

Just a note to thank you all for your Christmas greetings and for helping make this year very memorable. I've been pretty useless at replying to some of the nice comments about the gigs and my own music but we've been travelling continuously and whenever we stop... we sleep.

Thanks especially to those of you who have sent me pictures of the gigs. We really appreciate this as it shows us stuff that we'd never see otherwise. Next year will hopefully be as exciting as this one. Tour of North America in Jan/Feb... and I'm definitely gonna put aside some time to do some more writing again.

Thank you again for anyone that has played a part in making 2007 such fun. I wish everyone a happy new year and a great 2008.

Luke

x

Happy New Year to all of you and keep it up. The whole lot of you are just fantastic!!! Looking forward to album No. 2. I hope Holy Johnny is on it. It's my favorite as of late. Do you think that you guys will ever play in the Atlantic provinces of Canada someday? It would be so much closer to where I live than Montreal. I'll keep my fingers cross. For now, I'll just have to make do with YouTube, which I am so grateful for. Your lucky fans who can actually see you guys in concert are so great with sharing their videos. Anyway, it's been a blast sharing with you.