Mfc'ers Karaoke sharing Thread

rosedewitt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we maybe have the link to this thread on the first page of the LICM fan CD thread? Cos I only found this by chance and I'm sure many will find it useful. (Now you're probably all going to tell me that it's already there or something.....)

*scurries off to check*

thank you very much:thumb_yello: , if i come across anymore i'll let you know. Plus on karaokeversion.com you can also vote for the next that you want them to produce.

Also i've got "i want you back" on karaoke and i've done is, i've edited it the best i can so it sounds like the mika version, what i've done is i've knocked the song down two keys (like mika has done) if you want it let me know but beware it's not an officail mika karaoke version i've just edited it

thank you very much:thumb_yello: , if i come across anymore i'll let you know. Plus on karaokeversion.com you can also vote for the next that you want them to produce.

Also i've got "i want you back" on karaoke and i've done is, i've edited it the best i can so it sounds like the mika version, what i've done is i've knocked the song down two keys (like mika has done) if you want it let me know but beware it's not an officail mika karaoke version i've just edited it

sure :thumb_yello: if you like to share it, post me the link and i'll put it on the first page. i'm sure there are some guys here who wanna sing it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...