Phunk's Fun Thread For Bitchiness

phunkygal

Okay, I am sure everyone is aware that I can sometimes be a bitch, and I tend to bitch to people who really don't care!:naughty: So, here is a thread where everyone can bitch, talk, cry, whatever, catfight? (in a loving way) But, make sure you arent bitching about someone who could potentially see your post. Haha, this thread will probably sink into page 116 of the forum, but I have a lot to bitch about, feel free to read!:naughty:And remember, this isnt for fighting! It is for bitching about your problems without taking up someone's PM box! Have fun!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first bitchiness, I HATE when people act like they know everything about mika and/or the band just because they met them! i mean, come on now, we all know that maybe if u were lucky, you could get 30 seconds with mika, 5 minutes with the band!:sneaky2: And there are a lot of ppl who do this too! They just think they are so cool!

My first bitchiness, I HATE when people act like they know everything about mika and/or the band just because they met them! i mean, come on now, we all know that maybe if u were lucky, you could get 30 seconds with mika, 5 minutes with the band!:sneaky2: And there are a lot of ppl who do this too! They just think they are so cool!

I got 30 seconds with the band and 5 minutes with Mika. :roftl:

I'm kidding.

I understand what you mean. I met Mika but I don't go around posting my "experience" or my pictures every 5 seconds. It annoys me and I've met him.

Okay, I am sure everyone is aware that I can sometimes be a bitch, and I tend to bitch to people who really don't care!:naughty: So, here is a thread where everyone can bitch, talk, cry, whatever, catfight? (in a loving way) But, make sure you arent bitching about someone who could potentially see your post. Haha, this thread will probably sink into page 116 of the forum, but I have a lot to bitch about, feel free to read!:naughty:And remember, this isnt for fighting! It is for bitching about your problems without taking up someone's PM box! Have fun!

Funny you should mention that 'cause I take up quite a bit of Sarie's PM box bitching.

i tend to bitch to Becky, Artsy, and Diana!:naughty:

It's true. It's tough to be me. :(

:naughty:

Oh I want to bitch about the fact that I can't watch The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year this sunday cuz I don't have Channel 4 and their website won't let me stream it cuz I live outside of the UK.

I'm going to bitch about there only being seven Harry Potter's.. (how off topic)

Come on! I was thinking maybe 20 at the least? :thumbdown:

20?! I was thinking like 30 or 40 at least!

I'm here just because I like to use the word bitch.

20?! I was thinking like 30 or 40 at least!

I'm here just because I like to use the word bitch.

bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch:bleh:

ok i'll bitch.

I cannot STAND disney stars and their faux acting.

there.

Like Vanessa 'naked pictures' Hudgenson? Or Hudgens? I don't know.

Like Vanessa 'naked pictures' Hudgenson? Or Hudgens? I don't know.

HAHA I just call her Vanessa Humpings...

I hate family channel actors (high school musical cast, raven symone, zack and cody) I HATE THEM and hannah montana :puke:

THEM.

Shh hayley can hear you, she loves hannah monstinka.:naughty:

p.s i think they're very cute but i prefer QUEEN