Phunk's Fun Thread For Bitchiness

phunkygal

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpity Bump....

I decided to bump this because me and my friend had a text fight and I'm so mad at her!

Recently, I have been ill (Plus beforehand I was ill anyway, since September and haven't been to school since the first week, hence the reson I have a lot of revision and coursework) with flu so I haven't been able to come out since last week. So she text me this morning, saying she needed to take a top back and today was the last day she could (even though she had to take back before I got flu and couldn't be bothered). I text back and explained I had loads of revision and coursework to do for the exams this month and I'm not allowed out, I apologised and asked if there was anyone else she could go with. She text me back to say there wasn't and I've just been making these excuses up, because shes seen me go out with my sister and I don't have exams (like she'd frigging know) because she doesn't have hers for 5 months and shes a year above me, and my coursework isn't due til march next year because hers isn't (I'd like to say at this point that we go to different schools) and if I had all this coursework how come I'd been out before. I (sarcastically) apologised for not fitting into to her schedule and told her the times I went out with my sister was for school trousers and revision books, and I do have exams and she wouldn't know since she took BTec Science. And if she didn't believe me about the flu she could come to my house and listen to me cough, since I'm still full of phlem. Plus I have another problem she wouldn't want full details on. I also added I couldn't be blamed for not being allowed out.

What gets me about her is how SELFISH she can be! I'm expected to wait on her hand and foot, yet I can't have a few days in to do coursework. I always end up buying her something to eat, out of the godness of my heart, yet when she gets food, I'm barely spared a chip. She puts me down infront of other people, if I try to include myself because she leaves me out whenever theres someone else around. If we go out for her, we trail around every shop there is in the town, yet when its for me and she has no money, we're in a shop for five seconds and she says there is nothing there and that we should go, and heads off out of the shop. If I walk off to look at something, or I don't notice she's gone somewhere else, I'm treated like a 5 year old and told I shouldn't 'just walk off like that'. I could list for ages, but I'll end it there.

I'm so pissed off :furious::blowup: