2007 - MIKA on jools holland new years eve 2007

MikaRMS

Much ado about a bird... why? :shocked:

I don't spek english and i don't understand.. maybe the word means other? not only a bird who lives in the farm?

please give me a lesson but remember...

if that word means something not good for good and polite girls please don't tell me about...:blush-anim-cl:

I don't spek english and i don't understand.. maybe the word means other? not only a bird who lives in the farm?

if that word means something not good for good and polite girls please don't tell me about...:blush-anim-cl:

EVERYBODY TELL HER!!:naughty:

chicken = MFC-slang = sex

but... your avatar is like you in the real life now!!!!

when you will be 90 year old you will be like a teenager?

Oh, you are so sweet, allegra. Its funny I was just telling my husband all about you and how charming it was to meet you in London. :wub2:

Oh, you are so sweet, allegra. Its funny I was just telling my husband all about you and how charming it was to meet you in London. :wub2:

ALL about me? :blush-anim-cl:

ohhh :blush-anim-cl:

you are always sweet, i'm terribly sorry in that case... because i can't speak a lot and better with you.. you know my english is limited...

but you know how much i think you are special

maybe in the future, when a will can speak better, i will call you in canada and we will chat a lot :thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...
I remember watching it a bazillion times thinking "When he dances all I see is Puss in Boots :blink:" :lmfao:

I didn't understand why he chose I got life, or why people were laughing at him...:dunno:

People were laughing at him? I didn't notice that..but I noticed that David Tennant was having a good time :naughty: and Kylie singing along to GK :pinkbow:

People were laughing at him? I didn't notice that..but I noticed that David Tennant was having a good time :naughty: and Kylie singing along to GK :pinkbow:

YEah David Tennant and his table were giggling...

And at the beginning Jools says like "Now a very special someone who chose this song..." or something, and I don't understand it..

I don't think he's on this year, I think it's been filmed already, and he's been away.

Yeah no Mika this year :crybaby:

http://www.musicweek.com/story.asp?sectioncode=1&storycode=1039322&c=1

Tom Jones, Dizzee Rascal and Lily Allen are among the guests for this year’s Jools Holland Hootenanny.

The traditional new year’s programme will also play host to Boy George, Roger Daltrey, Paolo Nutini, Shingai Shoniwa, Florence Welch, Paloma Faith, British guitarist Dave Edmunds, Ruby Turner, Rico Rodriguez and pipers from the 1st Battalion of Scots Guards.

As well as unique collaborations and covers, the night also promises many of the faces of 2009 offering their thoughts on the Noughties and the incoming year.

This will be the 17th Hootennany. It goes out on BBC 2 from 11pm on December 31.

Yeah no Mika this year :crybaby:

http://www.musicweek.com/story.asp?sectioncode=1&storycode=1039322&c=1

Tom Jones, Dizzee Rascal and Lily Allen are among the guests for this year’s Jools Holland Hootenanny.

The traditional new year’s programme will also play host to Boy George, Roger Daltrey, Paolo Nutini, Shingai Shoniwa, Florence Welch, Paloma Faith, British guitarist Dave Edmunds, Ruby Turner, Rico Rodriguez and pipers from the 1st Battalion of Scots Guards.

As well as unique collaborations and covers, the night also promises many of the faces of 2009 offering their thoughts on the Noughties and the incoming year.

This will be the 17th Hootennany. It goes out on BBC 2 from 11pm on December 31.

Ow :(