Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

oh my gosh where did his eyebrow gooooo!?!?!? Silly retouching. he look perfect anyway!

also did anyone notice that they'd obvs photoshopped his eyes in the recent times pics...i was reading the article this morning and suddenly thought bloooody hell he has white eyes....then I realised...! *facepalm*

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That shirt.... Reminds me of that Fingertips song from the DVD... I spent the day picking up your limbs and well however it went. :wink2:

i thought of exactlly the same thing... the limbs song from dvd.

it might have something to do with it lol

Newcastle26-11-07MMOo.jpg

and the jacket....!! :mf_lustslow:

Oooh! Is it weird that I want to lick that jacket? It looks like it's made of rock candy. :cheerful_h4h:

That shirt.... Reminds me of that Fingertips song from the DVD... I spent the day picking up your limbs and well however it went. :wink2:

OMG! I noticed the weird way he is holding the balloon, I noticed the new (or that I have never seen before) jeans, I noticed the half-missing eyebrow, but I completely missed the top with a monster playing with body parts?

Oooh! Is it weird that I want to lick that jacket? It looks like it's made of rock candy. :cheerful_h4h:

OMG! I noticed the weird way he is holding the balloon, I noticed the new (or that I have never seen before) jeans, I noticed the half-missing eyebrow, but I completely missed the top with a monster playing with body parts?

aaw pink stripes! :bleh:*slurp*

:blink: to me it's quite instinctive to hold baloons in that way

i thought of exactlly the same thing... the limbs song from dvd.

it might have something to do with it lol

I think it's just another crazy shirt of his, or maybe something that was picked out for him to wear for the pic.

I didn't notice any of those or the eyebrow - which I'm wondering if it might be the lighting. I couldn't help but notice the shirt, seeing the limbs and thinking of the song.

aaw pink stripes! :bleh:*slurp*

:blink: to me it's quite instinctive to hold baloons in that way

Are you serious?

*imitates holding a balloon that way*

Nah, I'm just not getting it. That's some weird balloon holding technique that you and Mika share. I thought it looked like he was losing his grip on it and was just trying to hang on to get the shot? My 'instinctive' way of holding a balloon would be just ... between thumb and index fingertips?

Are you serious?

*imitates holding a balloon that way*

Nah, I'm just not getting it. That's some weird balloon holding technique that you and Mika share. I thought it looked like he was losing his grip on it and was just trying to hang on to get the shot? My 'instinctive' way of holding a balloon would be just ... between thumb and index fingertips?

yes! Another thing in common :cheerful_h4h:

This is the worst pic of him ever, in my opiion.God...I can't even look at that.He looks like someone else who is not him...so ...yeah...:boxed:

And guys...It would be a lot better if you could change the IMG to URL, when you quote...it saves a lot of space....(especially when it's such a huge pic):thumb_yello:

Really ? What is it ? :shocked:

I personally liked the wooly outfitter at Auntie Whilly's very much :wub2:

Well, it's my understanding that the Knitting Thread was created for people to go there and talk about Mika in whatever they want to. That includes perverse discussions. That's not exactly what this thread is for, unless I'm mistaken.

This is the worst pic of him ever, in my opiion.God...I can't even look at that.He looks like someone else who is not him...so ...yeah...:boxed:

And guys...It would be a lot better if you could change the IMG to URL, when you quote...it saves a lot of space....(especially when it's such a huge pic):thumb_yello:

oops, you're perfectly right!..:blush-anim-cl: