Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who owns and pictured the issue, pls, can ya post the name of the photographer? so we see if we can dig the pics in original.. I can spot the journalist but not the photographer.. :boxed:

Isn't the photographer Johnny Davis ?

There is a john davis photographer, and the kind of pics on his site kinda look like these ones.

edit: hmmm maybe not...

i dunno...

Isn't the photographer Johnny Davis ?

There is a john davis photographer, and the kind of pics on his site kinda look like these ones.

edit: hmmm maybe not...

i dunno...

I thought johnny davis is the interviewer.. it says johnny davis interviews mika or smt.. I may be wrong though.. I cannot read it so good.. :blink:

I thought johnny davis is the interviewer.. it says johnny davis interviews mika or smt.. I may be wrong though.. I cannot read it so good.. :blink:

I am pretty sure Johnny Davis is the interviewer. The photographers hardly get mentioned :(

i can't even find a johnny davis, only a john davis and his photos style look different to me.. :blink:

damn, I just looked again, the photographer with the same style (cfr the light thingies) doesnt do celebs, and the other one idd has a different style :thumbdown:

But I can't believe the photographer isnt mentioned in that article :shocked: can someone that has the mag check it again please :fisch: