Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it strange that I like him better hairy? I'm ok with a hairy Mika; NOT ok with a hairless Mika.:thumbdown:

Not at all!!! I like hairy guys :wub2: Always have... can't help it...

About the mailing david ellis, No I didn't do it, I'm way too euh, I dunno, I would feel to weird :blush-anim-cl: So if anyone else want to do it!!!!:thumb_yello:

Hmm interesting... But do you remember the whole debate over that he went from boy to man -- thing... I actually think the longer hair won't suit him that well anymore.. I don't know what it is, but it even seems as if his face structure changed a bit :blink:

But maybe that's just because of the shorter hair, that's another possibility... But no denying there, he looks awesome on that pic hihi:naughty:

Hmm interesting... But do you remember the whole debate over that he went from boy to man -- thing... I actually think the longer hair won't suit him that well anymore.. I don't know what it is, but it even seems as if his face structure changed a bit :blink:

But maybe that's just because of the shorter hair, that's another possibility... But no denying there, he looks awesome on that pic hihi:naughty:

are ya kidding??!! :shocked: