Prepare to be shocked.

MikaRMS

Yesterday, I was at my Aunt & Uncles house. We were talking about music and I said my favourite artist was MIKA - my uncle must have heard because he told me something quite extraordinary. One of his work clients and close friends is Jo Whiley. He was at her house the other week, doing the lights for her house which she was homing a certain celebrity to do a Live Lounge due to the fact that he didnt have a home at that moment in time. You may have guessed who this celebrity is but I'll tell you anyway. It was MIKA. My uncle - being a friend of Jo Whiley - made MIKA a bacon sandwhich and a cup of tea. He was also watching the Live Lounge while MIKA was performing. And now, he is trying to organize mika to meet me or get me something signed!! He also knows The Hoosiers who I quite like too!! How amazing is that!! I might meet MIKA or get something signed from him! And my uncle said that if Radio 1 where Jo Whiley works ever does something like Radio 1's Big Weekend and MIKA plays there, he will get me VIP tickets!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, your uncle is friends with Jo Whiley, he couldn't get me a meet and greet with her could he? I'm a big fan and was really jealous of Mika, yes you heard that correctly, I couldn't believe how lucky he was to be at her house. God I hope I don't sound like a stalker, but I've wanted to meet Jo for ages, she is the best DJ on the planet, and it would be awesome to get to have a chat with her.

Sorry, I'll go and lie down in a dark room for a bit.LOL!

I don't know about a meet and greet :P i proablly wont even be able to meet MIKA! but I can defo get you a autograph and you are going to the same concert as me in February so i can give you it then :¬)

That would be great, could it be an autographed photo?

I'll be at all the February shows, so you shouldn't have trouble findng me. I could make a space for it on the mantlepiece beside my Mika stuff.

Thank you.

Yesterday, I was at my Aunt & Uncles house. We were talking about music and I said my favourite artist was MIKA - my uncle must have heard because he told me something quite extraordinary. One of his work clients and close friends is Jo Whiley. He was at her house the other week, doing the lights for her house which she was homing a certain celebrity to do a Live Lounge due to the fact that he didnt have a home at that moment in time. You may have guessed who this celebrity is but I'll tell you anyway. It was MIKA. My uncle - being a friend of Jo Whiley - made MIKA a bacon sandwhich and a cup of tea. He was also watching the Live Lounge while MIKA was performing. And now, he is trying to organize mika to meet me or get me something signed!! He also knows The Hoosiers who I quite like too!! How amazing is that!! I might meet MIKA or get something signed from him! And my uncle said that if Radio 1 where Jo Whiley works ever does something like Radio 1's Big Weekend and MIKA plays there, he will get me VIP tickets!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Ooooo h that is amazing!! He is arranging to get Mika to meet you!!

Oh my God.:punk:

Can you get him to arrange Mika to meet me!!!!

:woot_jump: