foalbaby14

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Select the text you want to change.

step1po0.jpg

2. Click on the triangle next to the 'A' to chose a colour.

step2bi2.jpg

3. Click on the 'B' to make it bold, the 'I' for italic or the 'U' for underline.

step3df7.jpg

:original:

And about the teabags, are you sure that we are allowed to send teabags overseas? I always watch those 'border security' kind of shows, and it seems like 'plant materials' is what they always take off them? I'm not sure though.

Thanks for that. I'll give it a go next time I do a post.

Love today, from Marilyn

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

what's going on here ?????????

thanks so much for the mfc tutorial ! about the teabags, hmm ...... difficult, you know they have those pointer doggies to snif them at the custom ! it's not hygienic !

mika has enough money to take note of the tea gifts and re-buy them:cool:

Thanks for that. I'll give it a go next time I do a post.

Love today, from Marilyn

welcome :original:

lol! :naughty:

just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that the dealine to send everything is january 31 2008! if you need my address just pm me.:thumb_yello:

hmm, I will have a look for something. But I don't drink tea/know anyone that does, so I probably wont buy a packet just for the one bag, unless I find something extraordinary/bizarre. :bleh:

I've just stumbled across this ( http://cgi.ebay.com/Japan-Ocha-Ken-Tea-Dog-Capsule-Machine-Miniature-4_W0QQitemZ220189947768QQihZ012QQcategoryZ1345QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem ) - what do you think it is?

I get the idea it is some kind of "tea dispenser", kind of like the bubblegum dispensers you get. Is that what it is? It doesn't really explain very well. Might have to ask the seller. Do you think Mika would like that (if that is what it is)?

I've just stumbled across this ( http://cgi.ebay.com/Japan-Ocha-Ken-Tea-Dog-Capsule-Machine-Miniature-4_W0QQitemZ220189947768QQihZ012QQcategoryZ1345QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem ) - what do you think it is?

I get the idea it is some kind of "tea dispenser", kind of like the bubblegum dispensers you get. Is that what it is? It doesn't really explain very well. Might have to ask the seller. Do you think Mika would like that (if that is what it is)?

Wow that looks cool! I think mika wil love it!

o,well, our ways of thinking are like 2 poles of the magnet

but it doesn't matter, i know what you or most people up to, suit yourselves well ... i do have an iq slightly above average though i don't really want to show it, cos it's boring

• 2 weeks later...
it's a good idea but it's too late for me to join!

why don't we design the little paper bit that comes at the end of the tea bag? each personally.. and then send the tea bags to him.

that is a good idea!! you can also write him a letter and email it to me and i can put it in the box if you want me to. just pm me and i will give you more details

the tea was awsome!!!! im working on your letter it may be a while

huhhhh glad to hear that ;):thumb_yello: ok I'm waiting patiently :thumb_yello:

do you sign somehow those tea bags? e.x., this from France, and this from Belgium? or not?

no but that is good idea i should do it thanks:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: oh no problemo senorita ;) lol so when U gonna give it to him? I would love to see his face when he see it xD

I guess it will be like :shocked: then :naughty: and "that is insane" :roftl: *giggles* ===> and that's why I love him :wub2:

xxx

:blush-anim-cl: oh no problemo senorita ;) lol so when U gonna give it to him? I would love to see his face when he see it xD

I guess it will be like :shocked: then :naughty: and "that is insane" :roftl: *giggles* ===> and that's why I love him :wub2:

xxx

i cant give it to him personally because he isnt coming to florida:thumbdown: but im mailing it to someone who lives in california and they are going to give it to him feb 11 i think

i cant give it to him personally because he isnt coming to florida:thumbdown: but im mailing it to someone who lives in california and they are going to give it to him feb 11 i think

I'm so excited, I wonder what he's gonna say!

:biggrin2: