MIKA tea bags!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was an awesome idea..darn me for not paying attention sooner. I actually make my own tea/tea bags....I use a lot of natural plants and berries from Newfoundland. A lot of it you have to prepare carefully though because some of the plants are poison if you overheat them haha...probably wouldn't have sent those specially though. :P (they aren't ddeathly dangerous..but they do hurt your tummy if not careful).

Oh well...how did this all go?

This was an awesome idea..darn me for not paying attention sooner. I actually make my own tea/tea bags....I use a lot of natural plants and berries from Newfoundland. A lot of it you have to prepare carefully though because some of the plants are poison if you overheat them haha...probably wouldn't have sent those specially though. :P (they aren't ddeathly dangerous..but they do hurt your tummy if not careful).

wow thats so cool that you make your own tea!!

I would die *not literally lol* to try out these tea...:wub2: bet it's delicious...:thumb_yello:

wow thats so cool that you make your own tea!!

I would die *not literally lol* to try out these tea...:wub2: bet it's delicious...:thumb_yello:

I love it..right now I don't have many supplies left cuz it's winter here and I can't pick anything more until spring and summer when it all blooms again...but once it starts gettig warmer like summer I would love to send some out :P Too bad I didn't know about Mika Mail earlier! Haha. I hand sew the teabags and everything. :P

I love it..right now I don't have many supplies left cuz it's winter here and I can't pick anything more until spring and summer when it all blooms again...but once it starts gettig warmer like summer I would love to send some out :P Too bad I didn't know about Mika Mail earlier! Haha. I hand sew the teabags and everything. :P

that would be so cool, i would love to try some!!!!

I could have sworn there was an interview where he specified Earl Grey..... but I wouldn't be able to figure out where he said that...

I wish I had come upon this sooner!!! I am an extreme tea enthusiast. We polish like our teas as well!

hey i just thought up this great present idea for mika:woot_jump: ( hope i didnt steal anyones idea) sorry!

i was thinking since mika loves tea so much:mf_lustslow: that each one of you that wants to participate can each send me your favorite tea bag and i will make a giant tea box or get a giant tea cup and but all the tea bags in it. and i will some how send it to mika. :biggrin2:

if you want you can each write a letter to mika, give him a picture or draw him a picture as well.:naughty:

and if anybody doesnt like tea but likes the idea then you can write a letter :thumb_yello:

anybody who wants to help out please pm me ASAP!!!!

THE DEADLINE TO SEND EVERYTHING TO ME IS JANUARY 31, 2008!!!!!! (if you have any questions pm me)

so far i have these people that want to join in:

people in bold i have received their teabag

foalbaby14(me)

mikaRMS

pica mica

greta

jemmalee

karimah

emmylou

marilyn mastin

lolliepop girl

elise_xx

satu

christy22

megPL

Ceci B

Haley & Megan Meyer

For the people i gave my address to for the person you are mailing it to just put Brianna M

if you want to join put your name in green bold

make sure when you send the tea bag make sure i know its from you

I am SO sorry for this but my mother says I've already taken part in one Mika related activity this month and as I want to send it to you, she says no :(

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry :(

I could have sworn there was an interview where he specified Earl Grey..... but I wouldn't be able to figure out where he said that...

I wish I had come upon this sooner!!! I am an extreme tea enthusiast. We polish like our teas as well!

I've got to confirm that ;)! :wub2:

wish i had seen this sooner =/

going to see him in the end of feb

by the way ashtea, i'm you MM partner *hint hint*:naughty:

HAHA I'll make a fe and see how they taste...supplies are kinda rough. I'm totally gonna do some tea in the Spring with Mika themes. FOr as many MFCers as I can....hopefully it'll be in good shape when it gets everywhere!

My friend, Gareth Fowler has just introduced me to the delights that are abundent in the Mika site. I was particularly interested in this thread where we can all have the chance to tea-bag Mika.

You can definitely count both of us in!!!:wub2:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are my new favorite!

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update for everybody that participated in this --

Wanted you all to know that the box with your tea and other contributions

is on its way to London now, where Carrinevie, one of our Oldlings friends,

will see that it gets to Mika somehow. She's going to all 3 shows, and I

have faith that she'll see the Mission Accomplished! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for your patience with this -- better late than never, right? :)

dcdeb

Just an update for everybody that participated in this --

Wanted you all to know that the box with your tea and other contributions

is on its way to London now, where Carrinevie, one of our Oldlings friends,

will see that it gets to Mika somehow. She's going to all 3 shows, and I

have faith that she'll see the Mission Accomplished! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for your patience with this -- better late than never, right? :)

dcdeb

That is wonderful dcdeb! We drew a drawing of us in a giant tea cup say something like "Tea For Three" instead of tea for two.:naughty: We might put up a scan later.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...