Mika Competition on Chart Show TV

babspanky

it doesnt say anything about an address here :thumbdown: anyway i entered & got a text back saying congratulations ! your answer is correct & has entitled u to an entry into the draw . GOOD LUCK !

I got that text back as well :biggrin2:

I think it may be the phone entries where they ask those questions!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesnt say anything about an address here :thumbdown: anyway i entered & got a text back saying congratulations ! your answer is correct & has entitled u to an entry into the draw . GOOD LUCK !

I didn't get a text saying i'd got the right answer! I just got one saying that if I wanted to be texted details of other competitions I should text back saying somthing :blink:

I didn't get a text saying i'd got the right answer! I just got one saying that if I wanted to be texted details of other competitions I should text back saying somthing :blink:

I got that text through AFTER the one saying I had got the right

answer! :blink:

It's funny; I read my horoscope which said this is my 'lucky streak' and this is a good time to enter competitions; the last time it said something like that I won 2 ticket to the iTunes gig...

I won the 'See Gwen Stefani In Prague' version of this. So I doubt I'll be lucky and win again.

Lucky! Not that i like Gwen much but you got to go to Prague! :naughty:

The competition closes on my birthday, surely its a sign *crosses fingers* :naughty:

Somebody said something about spelling her address - I may

have goofed!! I just sent the text answer, and didnt include

any info at all. I figured they would contact me via my mobile

if I won!! :blink:

You're alright Wendi, if you phone you have to give your details, which is a pain if you have to spell out names, but texting they just want the answer, and they'll get back to you on your number.

You're alright Wendi, if you phone you have to give your details, which is a pain if you have to spell out names, but texting they just want the answer, and they'll get back to you on your number.

Great - thanks Rose xx

• 2 weeks later...