MFC First Birthday

deano

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What a year! I didn't like like Mika at first (I know shoot me now!!) but after seeing him live at Glastonbury totally changed my opinion of him, and now I am so hooked. I just can't get enough of him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MFC!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Wow! What a year! I didn't like like Mika at first (I know shoot me now!!) but after seeing him live at Glastonbury totally changed my opinion of him, and now I am so hooked. I just can't get enough of him.

Same thing happened to me. It just keeps getting better and better (or worse and worse, depending on how you look at it).

allright, just ten more minutes until it's tomorrow, so happy birthday :)

I joined late, but I've always had fun, and I have always loved spending time here, you dirty minds:naughty: ..

Hope to spend more time on here this year!:thumb_yello:

Sorry I've been away so long, I've been huddled in a corner with the cake Kata gave me, cause the cat ate the other one, and I didn't want him getting this one.LOL!

Jemma you alright, last time I looked you were starting the champagne, is there anymore, I could do with a little drinkie to wash down the cake.

Sorry I've been away so long, I've been huddled in a corner with the cake Kata gave me, cause the cat ate the other one, and I didn't want him getting this one.LOL!

Jemma you alright, last time I looked you were starting the champagne, is there anymore, I could do with a little drinkie to wash down the cake.

Of course hun!

I may have had too much:naughty: I might call it :naughty: a night soon:blink:

should i dance when i am pregnant with a chicken? i don't want to give birth to omelette...

I think you'll be okay, just do what me and my sister did at Glastonbury the other year, chair dancing. Just sit down and wave your arms around and jiggle your bum about a little. It's a lot of fun and you meet very interesting people doing it.LOL!

I think you'll be okay, just do what me and my sister did at Glastonbury the other year, chair dancing. Just sit down and wave your arms around and jiggle your bum about a little. It's a lot of fun and you meet very interesting people doing it.LOL!

thanks for the advice! :thumb_yello:

Of course hun!

I may have had too much:naughty: I might call it :naughty: a night soon:blink:

Thank you, very kind of you.

I think I'll have to re start the diet again Monday, way too much over indulgence this weekend, what with two birthdays, MFC today and my nieces tomorrow.

How you getting on with the chair dancing Ircazo?

Thank you, very kind of you.

I think I'll have to re start the diet again Monday, way too much over indulgence this weekend, what with two birthdays, MFC today and my nieces tomorrow.

How you getting on with the chair dancing Ircazo?

pretty good! i get muscles in my arms!