MFC First Birthday

deano

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a lovely idea but probably not practical...specially when no one has any money left at this time of year! I guess that for most of us it will just have to be a 'virtual' party.

On the Champagne front...yes, nice idea and you can have it sent can't you...just like flowers or whatever...you don't have to do it yourself.

Well... I too did not know about Mika when this group first started. Ha! I only just found him a couple of months ago.

My hubby's birthday is the same day as this group's birthday only he's not 1! So I probably won't be on here on the actual day and therefore my opinion doesn't really count but.... not everybody on here drinks. The champers for the game is not good for the underage and also for anyone else like me (don't know if there ARE any other strange people like me) who doesn't drink. Maybe an alternative prize for anyone who falls in that category?

Happy 1st Birthday MFC!! (Gosh, it's quite big for such a little baby of a thing.)

maybe we should change the decoration more Mika style, like Yasmine's swirly drawings. Not TOO much, our eyes would go funny. Like, maybe some in the banner or something.

thats the only idea i have XD

I'm sorry!

Or....

you can give us all some money for being fabulous fans XDXD

maybe we should change the decoration more Mika style, like Yasmine's swirly drawings. Not TOO much, our eyes would go funny. Like, maybe some in the banner or something.

thats the only idea i have XD

I'm sorry!

Or....

you can give us all some money for being fabulous fans XDXD

I like the decoration idea...

If someone could edit this image:

ringme_headerArt.gif

to make it more birthday themed?

So a party thread with prizes ??? I think that would work?:thumb_yello:

:happybday: to us! If I'd been awake earlier, I'd have

suggested prizes/giveaways, too! :yay:

Can't wait to celebrate! :woot_jump:

dcdeb

Well... I too did not know about Mika when this group first started. Ha! I only just found him a couple of months ago.

My hubby's birthday is the same day as this group's birthday only he's not 1! So I probably won't be on here on the actual day and therefore my opinion doesn't really count but.... not everybody on here drinks. The champers for the game is not good for the underage and also for anyone else like me (don't know if there ARE any other strange people like me) who doesn't drink. Maybe an alternative prize for anyone who falls in that category?

Happy 1st Birthday MFC!! (Gosh, it's quite big for such a little baby of a thing.)

Soy Champagne for you then CD !!! :thumb_yello:

put a party hat on his head LOL

Yeah :yay: Party hat!

Yeah...a purple one with yellow stars and moons and a white string around his chin. :naughty:

Don't forget the party favour blow outs for his mouth (don't know exactly what they are called - but our "YAY" emoticon has it - look) :yay:

Hi all.

Just to let you know that the domain name MikaFanClub.com was purchased on January 5th 2007. So it is almost one year old.

So how should we celebrate MFC's first birthday? :punk:

I will go out and party all night for the MFC and of course I will see the sole reason of this forum to exist- MY beloved MIKA on january 31st.

Hi all.

Just to let you know that the domain name MikaFanClub.com was purchased on January 5th 2007. So it is almost one year old.

So how should we celebrate MFC's first birthday? :punk:

having mika here on forum for an special "meet and greet!"..? I mean openly here, not lurking as usual.. :sneaky2::naughty:

ok, ok.. a bit unrealistric.. :blush-anim-cl: but a girl can dream, can't she..? :wink2:

having mika here on forum for an special "meet and greet!"..? I mean openly here, not lurking as usual.. :sneaky2::naughty:

ok, ok.. a bit unrealistric.. :blush-anim-cl: but a girl can dream, can't she..? :wink2:

That's a great idea! We could have a chatroom and chat liiiive with Mika:biggrin2: But he must have a cam:mf_rosetinted: