Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBee_Vix

Omg! Mika's Secret Lover Exposed!!!!

DSCF3087.jpg

Ok ok so maybe it's not real but just wanted to give yaz all a scare :D My boss gave me this for Christmas with loads of true facts in (Obviously the fact Mika is my lover is true!) and local places and people's names and stuff. She sent in to "The Evening Gazette" what you cant see on here is a massive "MIKA'S SECRET LOVER EXPOSED" and "MIKA FINDS LOVER IN NORTON" and a pic I took at one of the gigs of him under the big skeleton that my boss found on my laptop lol and so you understand Fifi Lamarr is a character I recently played in a Murder Mystery production lol

I'm gonna try get him to sign it in London lmao. Bet he won't.

Y'all jealous?

:roftl:OMG! That's hilarious! You really got me! :naughty:

----------------------

152546.png

5. "The place to visit if you’re interested in the language of the land of "stroopwafels"."

Edited by Droopsy

Ha - there's no official evidence. And Mika saying "she's just my little bumblebee!" doesn't sound very MIKA to me. And, if it WAS true, it would be all over the papers: "MIKA'S NOT GAY" "MIKA'S STRAIGHT" "SHOCKING NEWS ON MIKA'S SEXUALITY"

well, at least I think so anyway, as it's so carefully underwraps. We shall just have to see how the media unfolds.

that's my 2 cents anyway.

EDIT: Just read Vix's note underneath. hahahahahaha. I'm such a moron. What a goob. *hits self with trout*

Ha - there's no official evidence. And Mika saying "she's just my little bumblebee!" doesn't sound very MIKA to me. And, if it WAS true, it would be all over the papers: "MIKA'S NOT GAY" "MIKA'S STRAIGHT" "SHOCKING NEWS ON MIKA'S SEXUALITY"

well, at least I think so anyway, as it's so carefully underwraps. We shall just have to see how the media unfolds.

Caz... IT'S A JOKE :naughty:

Who's to say ti sin;t the first draft before it goes to print in the morning? :P And The newspaper was "The Evening Gazette"

EDIT: Just read Vix's note underneath. hahahahahaha. I'm such a moron. What a goob. *hits self with trout*

lmao you were so worked up and shocked you didnt read the small print girlie lmao

:roftl: :roftl:

shocking indeed

i think you should get Mika to read that :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

shocking indeed

i think you should get Mika to read that :roftl:

I have 2 copies so I was gonna give him one cos surely he'll read it if its that shocking looking lol. Also was gonna try get him to sign mine lmao. He wouldn't sign Holy Johnny's Chicken Tonight so I doubt he'll sign that but I'm gonna try lmao.