Omg! Mika's Secret Lover Exposed!!!!

BumbleBee_Vix

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so SO wish it was true...just imagine for a second , mika with a girl, it would be the most beautiful thing because it would defies all stereotypes, kill them and burry them for good.

Hmmm.. I guess. I really wouldn't mind who he falls in love with, as long as that person gives as much love as they possibly can, and take good care of him. The most important thing is that he's happy :).

Hmmm.. I guess. I really wouldn't mind who he falls in love with, as long as that person gives as much love as they possibly can, and take good care of him. The most important thing is that he's happy :).

same here! it doesn't matter who he falls in love with. and he can be happy with whoever he is with! :):) exactly!:wub2: :wub2:

Hmmm.. I guess. I really wouldn't mind who he falls in love with

I dont care about "WHO" too...it's just a dream i have, all those people who think that you cant be feminine and wear colours and be straight at the same time it's so ridiculous and it would be such a shock to their system to know that someone the whole world has labelled gay is actually not...they would all shut their big mouth for once...but of course it's just an utopia, the joke made me dream for just a second, nothing more, i'm a stereotypes wanna be breaker, wannabe because unfortunately stereotypes often win

It's OFFICAL kids. Mika IS my secret lover. He signed my clipping...you really should read what your signing mwahahahaa.

BumbleBee Vix you are hilarious!!! can't believe u got him to sign this.... :roftl: I have to say, he has nice writing :wink2:

And it was great to meet u!! Remember, if u want any more Irish words just let me know..... And I'll throw in pronunciations free of charge :wink2: hehe

I dont care about "WHO" too...it's just a dream i have, all those people who think that you cant be feminine and wear colours and be straight at the same time it's so ridiculous and it would be such a shock to their system to know that someone the whole world has labelled gay is actually not...they would all shut their big mouth for once...but of course it's just an utopia, the joke made me dream for just a second, nothing more, i'm a stereotypes wanna be breaker, wannabe because unfortunately stereotypes often win

really? breaking stereotypes or can someone just love someone regardless without a political statement! I think people should be able to just love who they want and not make a political statement out of it. That's just how I feel.

we could say the same thing if the tables were turned when someone was assumed straight!

totally agree, sometimes he seems so sad I think he needs someone to love and be loved by.

I have 2 copies so I was gonna give him one cos surely he'll read it if its that shocking looking lol. Also was gonna try get him to sign mine lmao. He wouldn't sign Holy Johnny's Chicken Tonight so I doubt he'll sign that but I'm gonna try lmao.

It's OFFICAL kids. Mika IS my secret lover. He signed my clipping...you really should read what your signing mwahahahaa.

It's great he signed it :thumb_yello: but he should read what he signs :naughty:

Did you give the other one you had for him to read?

It's great he signed it :thumb_yello: but he should read what he signs :naughty:

Did you give the other one you had for him to read?

No I only had the one copy with me and he seemed somewhat flustered in the after show party happenings but Andy has seen and read it lol

My thoughts exactly! I just want him to find someone who loves him. Someone who will make him as happy as he's made all of us!

My thoughts exactly! I just want him to find someone who loves him. Someone who will make him as happy as he's made all of us!

yes it would be really nice to see him all loved up :mf_lustslow: bet he's even MORE awesome when he is in luuurrrve,

I TOTALLY FELL FOR IT!!!

then I read the little print...and now that I know who it was about, it's totally different!!

omg, its all about context!!

That's an amazing gift anyway, true or not :) Someone really likes you :)

Yay MFC!

Whomever he choses to love will be a blessed person indeed.

Yeah definitely, and of course the majority of the mfc will be secretly jealous but also very happy for him! I just hope he finds someone who is just as genuine and nice as him and not someone who will treat him badly!

:wub2:

Every time i read the title of this thread it still gives me partial heart failure!

That sounds really bad:thumbdown:

lol:naughty:, yeah, I was shocked at fist, but knew it would be nothing as usual. I like that Mika is such a mystery.