One random question?

stephaniedy2k1

Ooooh meee I'll say it.

Booorrk bork bork! H.a.w.t., huh? :cool:

OooooOOoOOoOOOOoohhhhhhhHHhhHHHhhhHH!!!!

That's so H.a.w.t. totally with a capital H. *melts into puddle onto the floor*

Will you.... do the Macarena with me instead? Peas peas pretty peas. :wub2:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooh... :das:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:shocked:

You'd like that wouldn't you.:das:

Fine get him to bork for you instead of Mika. Maybe Joe would be more willing. He won't know what the whole term "chicken" means so he'll just say it and think you're really weird. :roftl:

:shocked:

You'd like that wouldn't you.:das:

Fine get him to bork for you instead of Mika. Maybe Joe would be more willing. He won't know what the whole term "chicken" means so he'll just say it and think you're really weird. :roftl:

.... thanks for the advice. :sneaky2::roftl:

I really have nothing to ask him. He's an open book actually. The only one thing I wanna ask him is if he's ever been in love before, thats all.

But really, if words would randomly come outta my mouth when I see him, they'd be "I love you".:blush-anim-cl:

I wouldnt have any control, they'd just come out.:bleh:

I really have nothing to ask him. He's an open book actually. The only one thing I wanna ask him is if he's ever been in love before, thats all.

But really, if words would randomly come outta my mouth when I see him, they'd be "I love you".:blush-anim-cl:

I wouldnt have any control, they'd just come out.:bleh:

He has actually answered that one.

He has, but it turned out badly and he doesn't like to talk about it. So maybe avoid that one.

That's why I avoid questions of a personal and intimate nature, he obviously doesn't like being asked, so no reason to push it.

My question would be...

Next time you play in Manchester. Would you like to stay at my house?

I'd get in some earl grey tea, and some nice food. He'd have a comfortable bed to sleep in (not with me though, coz I'm married and too old for him) so he'd get a comfotable bed to sleep in on his own (but I would wake him up with a cuppa in the morning, and give him his breakfast in bed)

Love today, from Marilyn

If I could actually speak when he was in front of me!, I would ask him

Mika, How many pairs of those silver trainers do you actually have!!????

Good question! :D I think I'd ask him something like: what's your favorite toy? or what's your favorite outfit? ( on stage & off stage )

I honestly have no idea what I would ask him. I'd probably just stand there with my mouth wide open like an idiot or something. :bleh:

I'd probably get too nervous and shy and end up asking him 'what's your favorite color?' or something dumb.