One random question?

stephaniedy2k1

how about if you can be anyone in any time of history who would it be, when, where and why? probably way to long of a question but it might be an interretsing answer i realize that usually he keeps his answers not to long unless if its a question about his life, thats another story...:naughty:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

slly btch, if y, th thrd wv of the grgs stp wstng yr tm hr, you could possibly listen to more records and read more books !! u even don't want to do your home work !!!!!! :doh: im going, im using my fishing uncle's machine, m gng t a nw plc tdy tk cr

:blink: :blink:

YOu know what, Auntie ! i've seen you and you've seen me , so i didn't call you mummy or auntie but i was just being kind !

Well, I was about to book the flight to visit my little brother but your candies and hats just kept rumbling around my head ! You damned, pathetic people wear masks and hats without realising it !!! and you never will ! Well, thank you for the picture, very disappointing news for you, i am the one popping in and out i've no idea what you evil people up to so im not trapped. and now i got the idea what you all have done !

im on my new machine now !! let's get loaded and fight !!!!! :gun_bandana:

damn it, im late cos i was in the old bitch's car ! im still not clever enough, the catastrophe bitch should pay my new machine not my dad !!!! i wanna kill you all