Guns N' Roses

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better get ready for some long GnR shows... last nights show lasted for 3½ hour :shocked:

I remember being in school one day years ago and I got involved in a discussion about GnR. I said that I was a huge fan as a kid and my teacher looked at me like I was weird... :blink:

:blink:

I dont think any has looked at me strange when ive said im a GnR fan. Dont remember :aah:

Better get ready for some long GnR shows... last nights show lasted for 3½ hour :shocked:

:blink:

I dont think any has looked at me strange when ive said im a GnR fan. Dont remember :aah:

Maybe it's because of the type of music I was into at the time (i.e. boybands), so he didn't expect me to be a bit of a rock chick. :aah:

Maybe it's because of the type of music I was into at the time (i.e. boybands), so he didn't expect me to be a bit of a rock chick. :aah:

ahhhh ok! Maybe that why some of my friends looks strange at me when i say im into Mika :blink: Most of em sees me as a rock person.... most i like in music is also form the rock area (queen, aerosmith, guns n roses, bumblefoot, metallica ect.)

Edited by Dark Angel

Set list:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Shacklers Revenge

If The World

Richard Fortus solo

Live and Let Die

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Prostitute

Jam

Dizzy Solo (Ziggy Stardust)

Street of Dreams

Jam

Scraped

Frank Solo

You Could Be Mine

Jam

Axl Piano Solo

November Rain

Jam

IRS

DJ Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam

Catcher In The Rye

Out Ta Get Me

Bumblefoot Solo (Pink Panther)

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Whole Lotta Rosie

This I Love

Nighttrain

Encore:

Madagascar

Better

Sonic Reducer (The Dead Boys Cover)

Patience

Don't Cry

Paradise City

:shocked:

EUROPE TOURDATES..... want em NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insane set list !! just insane :shocked:

OHHHHHHHH MY... theres coming a new dvd from the tour they just fin. next month :boing: :boing: :boing: I am definitely going to buy one. Release date : Jan 5th - 2010

7.jpg

①LIVE AT KYOCERA DOME,OSAKA DECEMBER 16TH 2009

CD-1

1.INTRODUCTION 2.CHINESE DEMOCRACY 3.WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE 4.IT'S SO EASY 5.MR. BROWNSTONE 6.SHACKLERS REVENGE 7.IF THE WORLD 8.RICHARD FORTUS GUITAR SOLO (007 THEME) 9.LIVE AND LET DIE 10.SORRY 11.ROCKET QUEEN 12.PROSTITUTE 13.JAM - DIZZY REED PIANO SOLO (ZIGGY STARDUST) 14.STREET OF DREAMS - JAM

CD-2

1.SCRAPED 2.FRANK FERRER DRUM SOLO 3.YOU COULD BE MINE - JAM 4.AXL PIANO SOLO 5.NOVEMBER RAIN - JAM 6.I.R.S. 7.DJ ASHBA GUITAR SOLO 8.SWEET CHILD O' MINE 9.CATCHER IN THE RYE 10.OUT TA GET ME 11.BUMBLEFOOT GUITAR SOLO (PINK PANTHER THEME) 12.KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR

CD-3

1.WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE 2.THIS I LOVE 3.NIGHTTRAIN

(ENCORE)

4.MADAGASCAR 5.BETTER 6.SONIC REDUCER (TOMMY STINSON ON VOCAL) 7.PATIENCE 8.DON'T CRY - PARADISE CITY

②LIVE AT TOKYO DOME,TOKYO DECEMBER 19TH 2009

CD-1

1.INTRODUCTION 2.CHINESE DEMOCRACY 3.WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE 4.IT'S SO EASY 5.MR. BROWNSTONE 6.CATCHER IN THE RYE 7.SORRY 8.JAM (I WANT YOU BACK) 9.IF THE WORLD 10.RICHARD FORTUS GUITAR SOLO (007 THEME) 11.LIVE AND LET DIE 12.DIZZY REED PIANO SOLO (ZIGGY STARDUST) 13.STREET OF DREAMS 14.YOU COULD BE MINE 15.ROCKET QUEEN

CD-2

1.MY MICHELLE 2.DJ ASHBA GUITAR SOLO 3.SWEET CHILD O' MINE 4.SHACKLER'S REVENGE 5.I.R.S. - JAM 6.AXL PIANO SOLO 7.NOVEMBER RAIN - JAM 8.WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE 9.KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR 10.SCRAPED 11.PROSTITUTE - JAM 12.THIS I LOVE

CD-3

1.FRANK FERRER DRUM SOLO 2.OUT TA GET ME 3.BUMBLEFOOT GUITAR SOLO (PINK PANTHER THEME) 4.DON'T CRY 5.NIGHTRAIN

(ENCORE)

6.MADAGASCAR 7.THERE WAS A TIME 8.MY GENERATION (TOMMY STINSON ON VOCAL) 9.BETTER 10.RHINESTONE COWBOY - PATIENCE 11.NICE BOY 12.JAM - PARADISE CITY

(BONUS DVD)

LIVE AT KYOCERA DOME,OSAKA DECEMBER 16TH 2009

: SCREEN-SHOT 194min

DVD -1

1.INTRODUCTION 2.CHINESE DEMOCRACY 3.WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE 4.IT'S SO EASY 5.MR. BROWNSTONE 6.SHACKLERS REVENGE 7.IF THE WORLD 8.RICHARD FORTUS GUITAR SOLO (007 THEME) 9.LIVE AND LET DIE 10.SORRY 11.ROCKET QUEEN 12.PROSTITUTE 13.DIZZY REED PIANO SOLO (ZIGGY STARDUST) 14.STREET OF DREAMS 15.SCRAPED 16.FRANK FERRER DRUM SOLO 17.YOU COULD BE MINE

DVD -2

1.AXL PIANO SOLO 2.NOVEMBER RAIN 3.I.R.S. 4.DJ ASHBA GUITAR SOLO 5.SWEET CHILD O' MINE 6.CATCHER IN THE RYE 7.OUT TA GET ME 8.BUMBLEFOOT GUITAR SOLO (PINK PANTHER) 9.KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR 10.WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE 11.THIS I LOVE 12.NIGHTTRAIN

(ENCORE)

13.MADAGASCAR 14.BETTER 15.SONIC REDUCER? 16.PATIENCE 17.DON'T CRY/PARADISE CITY

:swoon:

Edited by Dark Angel

Chicago, now please! I'm just glad Axl decided to tour. warms my heart :)

And I really like the new guitarist DJ Ashba...hmmm, somethin abou thim:wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKRTQH_cyk

To here that live would be too much to handle...I'll cry!

he is pretty good. there was one song on the tour that he didnt play right. Think it was Knocking or Nov. Rain. that vid.... Bumblefoot.... :fangurl: Cant wait to see em next year. Cant wait to hear Dont Cry :shocked::tears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFcy-6jOkNY

:swoon::fangurl:

Thx to the pink panther he is playing, some GnR fans are calling me Pink Angel now :roftl:

I looooooove he is playing soem from Estranged in it :wub2:

awww :wub2:

Hey, I wonder if this is really Axl's twitter...the mygnrforum.com fans seem to think so...it could very well be:aah: but I dunno:shocked:

http://twitter.com/axlrose

The biggest hint is that the real guns twitter is following him

http://twitter.com/gunsnroses

the axlrose one IS his real twitter :thumb_yello: Im following of course :biggrin2: thx for the GnR twitter. didnt know about it... flowwing now! Following Bumblefoot from gnr too (of course)

member on mygnr? :blink:

you should check out the chinesedemocracy.com forum. its great! Was damn hard to control when Axl and Bumblefoot was chatting there. Especially Axl twice.... back in the good old days when i was a mod. But its a great forum :thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVfLP14hNUA

im in heaven... have been ibsessed with him since 97.... damn its hot here :drool::wub2:

Oooh, I'll have to join there. I was just confused as to where would be best. But you were a mod there? And Axl chatted with the fans? Whoooa :shocked: Did it get crazy? :teehee:

Right now, I'm obsessed with the new guitarist, Dj Ashba (he's pretty good looking)

guns10.jpg

guns13.jpg

And...he used to have long hair :aah:

3345545227_73d6744a8d.jpg

He's 37, can you believe that?! He's just such a boyish way about him.

:wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
Oooh, I'll have to join there. I was just confused as to where would be best. But you were a mod there? And Axl chatted with the fans? Whoooa :shocked: Did it get crazy? :teehee:

Right now, I'm obsessed with the new guitarist, Dj Ashba (he's pretty good looking)

guns10.jpg

guns13.jpg

And...he used to have long hair :aah:

3345545227_73d6744a8d.jpg

He's 37, can you believe that?! He's just such a boyish way about him.

:wub2:

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE his eyes. So light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashba is 37? HOLY F*** Thought he was the yougest who had joined GnR. Bumblefoot was 36 when he joined GnR in May 06... turned 37 in sep. (sorry bfoot freak) :fangurl:

Edited by Dark Angel

• 4 weeks later...

March 7th, 2010: Brasília, Brazil @ Ginásio Nilson Nelson

March 10th, 2010: Belo Horizonte, Brazil @ Ginásio Jornalista Felipe Drumond (Mineirinho)

March 13th, 2010: São Paulo, Brazil @ Palestra Itália Stadium

March 14th, 2010: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ Praça da Apoteose

March 16th, 2010: Porto Alegre, Brazil @ Ginásio Gigantinho

March 18th, 2010: Montevideo, Uruguay @ Estadio Centenario

March 20th, 2010: Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Estadio River Plate

March 22nd, 2010: Santiago, Chile @ Club Hipico de Santiago

March 25th, 2010: Lima, Peru @ La Explanada Sur del Estadio Monumental

March 30th, 2010: Bogotá, Colombia @ Simón Bolívar Park

April 1st, 2010: Quito, Ecuador @ Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa

:mad3:

Sweden Rock Festival - June

http://www.swedenrock.com/index.cfm?pg=1&lg=2

:swoon:

Edited by Dark Angel

I still have a problem with Axl saying his band is GnR. It's not. GnR is steven, duff,axl, slash. not those new guys. I grew up with GnR and this new band with axl is good, but just not GnR. Still love axl though! :biggrin2:

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE his eyes. So light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashba is 37? HOLY F*** Thought he was the yougest who had joined GnR. Bumblefoot was 36 when he joined GnR in May 06... turned 37 in sep. (sorry bfoot freak) :fangurl: