Guns N' Roses

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooop woop last night we were talking about wolves :clap:

Is there actually an European tour announced ?

I can't see on their site :blink:

all we are waiitng for is to GnR to update their site.... not something they are good at! But Sweden and Denmark are confirmed... I definitely think we will get a europe tour this summer :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

still no tour dates for the U.S. Waiting patiently...All I need is just a litttttle paaaatience:teehee:

I think Axl's been rocking it. Besides some of the drama in Brazil with the stage collapse, he's being a bad ass but it doesn't seem arrogant this time around. His tweets are actually sweet.:wub2:

still no tour dates for the U.S. Waiting patiently...All I need is just a litttttle paaaatience:teehee:

I think Axl's been rocking it. Besides some of the drama in Brazil with the stage collapse, he's being a bad ass but it doesn't seem arrogant this time around. His tweets are actually sweet.:wub2:

a little patience :lmfao: I remember a lot used that line a lot before the new album came.

im glad he has added Dont Cry to the setlist after so many years of not singing it. He started to sing it again live in June 07 in Japan It wasnt planed... Bumblefoot... one of his guitarists... plaied it in his solo, Axl joined to sing and slowly the whole band. I think it sounds amazing...

a little patience :lmfao: I remember a lot used that line a lot before the new album came.

im glad he has added Dont Cry to the setlist after so many years of not singing it. He started to sing it again live in June 07 in Japan It wasnt planed... Bumblefoot... one of his guitarists... plaied it in his solo, Axl joined to sing and slowly the whole band. I think it sounds amazing...

Aw, I love it :wub2:

This was in Argentina, love when the crowd sings it in the beginning before axl does.

They just needed to stop throwing stuff at the stage :sneaky2:

Aw, I love it :wub2:

This was in Argentina, love when the crowd sings it in the beginning before axl does.

They just needed to stop throwing stuff at the stage :sneaky2:

Bfoot... :swoon: Love his new dobble-neck g'tar

a lil miessed up cos his mic. didnt work that well? :blink:

Yeah they gotta stop! Someone was throwing a boottle of pee on stage somewhere in 06 where Axl left the stage cos of that... didnt come back out!

• 1 month later...
AARRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH :shocked::crybaby: (happy tears) :fangurl:

Check Bumblefoots messege to me:

guestlist.th.jpg

OMG... OMG... OMG... after more than 12 years of wanted to meet and see him live.... how sweet can a man be? :swoon:

One word: WOW!

That's far too cool for further words!

Congratz :yay: Very, very happy for you :huglove:

It would be massive! especially meeting Axl .. da legend :wub2:

I know i would like to have my pic taken with him...

Maybe pick to test if he is for real :lmfao:

But i will find out soon... June is gonna rock... Mika, GnR w. M&G ect. and Mika again! :aah:

How do you react on things like news with probably join the after party w. the band and meet Axl? :blink:

Very cool of course :mf_rosetinted:

Wooohoooo, have a blast! And go for a pic with Axl :wink2::biggrin2:

I know i would like to have my pic taken with him...

Maybe pick to test if he is for real :lmfao:

But i will find out soon... June is gonna rock... Mika, GnR w. M&G ect. and Mika again! :aah:

Mika again? Are you going to Eden?

I've seen Ac/Dc last Saturday and I think the set list was kinda the same lenght :roftl:

D.A if you're interested

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/05/19/axl-rose-manager-lawsuit/

I ready it last night. Was tweeted fromn Guns N Roses official twitter

"Azoff, the complaint claims, “uses his power to punish artists and harm their careers if they do not follow his orders." :shocked:

how was the AC/DC gig? and how many hours did it take? Guess they are one of those bands that gets on stage around 11 pm too? (even though it says something else on tix)

It was great even though I only like a few songs by them.

Everything started at 6 pm counting the 2 opening acts ( a local band + a foreign band called Down ) but the guys went up on stage at 9pm and they ended at about 11 pm