• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this is just cray.... only cos they got on stage 1 hours time late :blink:

"The crowd are not amused as the band do not appear on stage until approx 10:25pm. No interaction or apology by Axl to the crowd who are booing etc.. Bottles are thrown on stage during the start of Welcome To The Jungle. Axl tells the crowd to stop throwing bottles at him or they'll leave. The show goes on for another couple of songs before more bottles are thrown at Axl & he just up's & leaves. The Promoters / Venue staff make announecements to the crowd about trying to fix technical difficulties at first (yeah right!) & then tell people they're working to get the band back & ask the crowd to stop throwing things at Axl. The crowd were told another annoucment would be forthcoming but after 10-15 mins, the house lights just came on & crowds started to leave after O2 staff were telling the crowd it was over & to contact MCD for a refund... I was one fo the crowd who had waited for ages & after been told it was over & the band were not coming back on & to seek my refund from MCD, I heard the band came back on at approx 11:30pm but we weren't allowed back into the venue." :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

• 2 weeks later...
They are performing here next Tuesday but I'm not going cause I've heard in Dublin they left after 2 songs and they returned after 30 minutes but many people left in the mean time .:aah:

they did... Can read about it in the post i posted in the top with a link to a YT vid. of it. Peeps where throwing bottles on stage cos they were late...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3182268&postcount=385

But i would still go if i were you.... whats the chance if peeps doing that again? I would go if i had the chance even though peeps were pushing so much at teh gnr gig i went to back in June so security had to take care of me... peeps were pushing so much so i could hardly breath! I was front row so was pushing me against the fence. some peeps who have been to a few gnr gigs and went to that calls it the wildest and most insane :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

Here is yesterday's setlist

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2010/romexpo-bucharest-romania-6bd5ce4a.html

It is weird cause someone people say it was Ok some say it was ****ty :blink:

I found a video . It seems November rain sounded fab :teehee:

i agree nov. rain sounds fab... have ever since a friend of mine (bumblefoot) joined gnr and does one of the solos (the last one... that you dont hear :crybaby:) :lmfao:

Axl sounds strange in the beginning when he sings "another brick in the wall"

looooooove the elton john part ("goodbye yellowbrick road"/"someone saved my life tonight") he plaies before NR starts... have notised he always plaied some w. EJ before NR... not that i complain cos i loooooove EJ and i understand why he does it. Great way to say "thank you"

edit: i miss seeing GnR live :tears:guitar2.gifheadb.gif

Edited by Dark Angel

Now I'm watching some videos from the gig .

Axl sounds very strange and he kinda lost his voice and he dances like he drunk 10 beers before the show .:roftl:and they did a lot of covers .People on different sites are complaining he destroyed the Ac/DC song .

I spot your loverboy here :naughty:

Now I'm watching some videos from the gig .

Axl sounds very strange and he kinda lost his voice and he dances like he drunk 10 beers before the show .:roftl:and they did a lot of covers .People on different sites are complaining he destroyed the Ac/DC song .

I spot your loverboy here :naughty:

He is not young anylonger :wink2:

OMG... "Dont Cry" :crybaby: i cried when they did it in Denmark. Basiclly cos of bfoot's playing... the only one who plais it. They should do Estranged live :jawdrop:

i was amaed with this one and trust me A LOT of fanbs was surprised. I was working as a mod. on chinesedemocracy.com at that time... 2 biggest gnr forum and maybe about to be the official forum! but back to DC... First time he did it after 14 years

:tears: can only thank bfoot for that!

I know how old is he ?almost 70 ?When he was young Axl was so pretty. :teehee:

If I was there I think I would have needed 100 napkins during Don't Cry and November Rain .:aah:

The Tokyo performance sounds amazing :thumb_yello:

He is a week older than my mum so that will make him 48 :naughty:

I needed security after Nov. Rain cos of peeps were pushing so much so i could hardly breath... missed 2 songs... :aah: But well i dont complain... much. Was a greeeeeeeeat day. hanging out for hours w. Bumblefoot and after party. Got tix for the gig and after party from bfoot :wub2: Was amazing to finally meet him after wanted it for 13 years. I was nervous as hell. my legs were shaking before i meet him... i just dont get why i was nervous when i spoke to him by phone a weeks time after :blink: Have done that many times... i hope i wont be as nervous in mid. oct when i probably will get a phonecall from him... if the phoneline connection thingy will work :aah:

i love love love that man. have ever since we started talking a few years ago. donno what i havent gotten from him... bday cards, unreleased tracks where he told me after that he trusts me never to share.. and i wont, xmas and new year gifts, "thank you" gift, happy bday thread for me :blink:, mentioned me serval times on live interviews and god i can blush everytime... ut the bday card, xmas and new year cards, "thank you" gifts... love em...

Billede0287.jpg

Billede0290.jpg

have some other strange and fun signed things from him:

Billede0288.jpg

Billede0289.jpg

Billede0291.jpg

Billede0292.jpg

and much more... :wub2:

i was happy... and nervous when i meet him :aah: i look kinda strange on this piccie though:

IMG_0106.jpg

He is a week older than my mum so that will make him 48 :naughty:

I needed security after Nov. Rain cos of peeps were pushing so much so i could hardly breath... missed 2 songs... :aah: But well i dont complain... much. Was a greeeeeeeeat day. hanging out for hours w. Bumblefoot and after party. Got tix for the gig and after party from bfoot :wub2: Was amazing to finally meet him after wanted it for 13 years. I was nervous as hell. my legs were shaking before i meet him... i just dont get why i was nervous when i spoke to him by phone a weeks time after :blink: Have done that many times... i hope i wont be as nervous in mid. oct when i probably will get a phonecall from him... if the phoneline connection thingy will work :aah:

Jeez I really thought he's much older .:shocked:

What songs did you miss ?

Do you have Bumblefoot's telephone number ?how did he give it to you ?How many times did you talk with him on the phone ?

Omg 13 years then you really deserved it :)

Well it is right to be nervous when you speak to someone famous .

Jeez I really thought he's much older .:shocked:

What songs did you miss ?

Do you have Bumblefoot's telephone number ?how did he give it to you ?How many times did you talk with him on the phone ?

Omg 13 years then you really deserved it :)

Well it is right to be nervous when you speak to someone famous .

i missed bfoots solo. I dont remember the other one. Think it was nightrain

Nope i dont have his number. Ive spoken to him trough phone doing live interviews... but next month will be something else :wink2: Wish i had his number :teehee: Only "famous" person i have phonenumber to is the swedish singer neo :wub2:

yep 13 years... and thats what everybody has said... that i deserved it:thumb_yello:

Well i shouldnt be so nervous cos ive spoken to him so many times, hung out with him for hours, pmed a lot, a friend :)

sweet that he has already said happy bday to me... 1 week before time :roftl: