Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Every now and again random threads pop up saying Mika was played on this programme or on this trailer, but I thought it deserved to have it's own thread finally.

I'm pretty sure it's not been done before. I know myself I did a thread about him being played on Emmerdale before now, but this one is to cover anything and everything his songs are played on, tv shows, adverts, trailers for tv shows and films, whatever.

I'll start the ball rolling, today I heard on Five two trailers back to back playing Mika.

Firstly, Lollipop on a trailer for a programme called Help I've Got A High Maintainence Wife, followed by Grace Kelly playing on the trailer for Neighbours.

• Like 2

Relax was once at the background of a very popular soap here in Holland: Goede tijden slechte tijden (In English it means something like Good Times, Bad Times) And eh...Grace Kelly was at the background of the trailer for Chuck and Larry, they had Big girl once @ Idols, because there were 2 big girls singing.

• Like 1

Every now and again random threads pop up saying Mika was played on this programme or on this trailer, but I thought it deserved to have it's own thread finally.

I'm pretty sure it's not been done before. I know myself I did a thread about him being played on Emmerdale before now, but this one is to cover anything and everything his songs are played on, tv shows, adverts, trailers for tv shows and films, whatever.

I'll start the ball rolling, today I heard on Five two trailers back to back playing Mika.

Firstly, Lollipop on a trailer for a programme called Help I've Got A High Maintainence Wife, followed by Grace Kelly playing on the trailer for Neighbours.

Yes, I heard the Grace Kelly ad for neighbours. This thread is a great idea!

Love today, from Marilyn

• Like 1

i heard happy ending as final background track in gossip girl, and GK in soundtrack of a movie too, and an ice skating guy danced/skated GK in the presentation of the biggest ice rink of the world in mexico city!

and gk again as the background track in a documentary of RAI (italian television)

• Thanks 1

I just heard a bit of Love today on the wife swop prog that was on earlier this evening with Pete Burns I think his name is (he was on celebrity Big Bro one year and has had lots of cosmetic surgery and looks a bit odd, sorta feminine faced with lots of make up and plucked eyebrows etc).

Anyway it was on that, I am always hearing Mika on daytime tv too :thumb_yello: hope the chaps getting his royalties off em.

I just heard a bit of Love today on the wife swop prog that was on earlier this evening with Pete Burns I think his name is (he was on celebrity Big Bro one year and has had lots of cosmetic surgery and looks a bit odd, sorta feminine faced with lots of make up and plucked eyebrows etc).

Anyway it was on that, I am always hearing Mika on daytime tv too :thumb_yello: hope the chaps getting his royalties off em.

love your siggy!!, voted already btw:mf_rosetinted: :wink2:

i've heard love today for the krazr commercials and the cashmere mafia(new show) trailers and they used it on mtv a looong time ago :wub2:

i've heard grace kelly at a lot of food and clothes places, showing people get disqualified on america's got talent, and it was playing at the mall of amerca! :biggrin2:

i've heard stuck in the middle on the last comic standing show! :thumb_yello:

not sure if i was supposed to name them all off like that :naughty: sorry if i wasn't supposed to.

i've heard love today for the krazr commercials and the cashmere mafia(new show) trailers and they used it on mtv a looong time ago :wub2:

i've heard grace kelly at a lot of food and clothes places, showing people get disqualified on america's got talent, and it was playing at the mall of amerca! :biggrin2:

i've heard stuck in the middle on the last comic standing show! :thumb_yello:

not sure if i was supposed to name them all off like that :naughty: sorry if i wasn't supposed to.

--------------------

YES, I also heard "LOVE TODAY" for the "Cashmere Mafia" TV Show recently!

I guess you know about this as well?

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4NdNqnJ5Lk&mode=related&search=

(THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ IS HOW I FIRST LEARNED OF MIKA!)

• Like 1