Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Did anyone see the little ad thing with Mika pretending to shoot the dress up dogs and such? Its for 4music apparantly. I saw it while watching music channels the other day, but it was so quick!

They show him making it in the T4beach video on youtube, but is the ad itself on youtube?

:blink:

Oh wow! On Casualty tonight. First of all, Grace Kelly was played in the background, like it was on the radio! But then, the plot had some children who had taken prescription drugs, and one girl had ashma. So when the ambulance came she didn't have enough breath to shout for the ambulance, so it went away. So she decided to sing something to keep her spirits up... and what did she sing? GRACE KELLY; WHAT ELSE WOULD SHE SING!!!!! She sang Mika to keep her spirits up!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant, and what a tribute to Mika!!!!!

:)Thats so cool!!! I wish I saw that!

Oh wow! On Casualty tonight. First of all, Grace Kelly was played in the background, like it was on the radio! But then, the plot had some children who had taken prescription drugs, and one girl had ashma. So when the ambulance came she didn't have enough breath to shout for the ambulance, so it went away. So she decided to sing something to keep her spirits up... and what did she sing? GRACE KELLY; WHAT ELSE WOULD SHE SING!!!!! She sang Mika to keep her spirits up!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Did anyone see the little ad thing with Mika pretending to shoot the dress up dogs and such? Its for 4music apparantly. I saw it while watching music channels the other day, but it was so quick!

They show him making it in the T4beach video on youtube, but is the ad itself on youtube?

Yea, I have seen it a couple of times now. Can't find it on youtube..but yea, it's for 4music..coming soon :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K3cGj0JNYgE

*Like that, but with Mika!*

Oh wow!!! My dad usually watches casualty.. why didn't he watch it last night :sneaky2:

They have started showing it on T4 in the mornings now. Carri picked up on it the other day, and I saw it this morning.

They have started showing it on T4 in the mornings now. Carri picked up on it the other day, and I saw it this morning.

yeah, I've afeeling theres lots of cool things on T4 in the mornings...but I never watch telly in the mornings, because I'm either too tired or couldn't be bothered...lol:naughty:

Is Mika often on any of the morning shows on T4??

I don't know if this was posted already but - -

I was watching the guys top 12 of American idol on my tivo,

And this guy (Luke something) sang "Everybody's talking" which as we all know Mika Covers

and then Paula mentioned that he sang "Grace Kelly" during Hollywood week, but they didn't air that part

isnt that weird?

I was so excited all about it that I uploadet it on YT xD

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=j-L-4sOIqPk :punk:

hahaha thanks thats a funny commercial but the only annoying part is that it repeats over and over love love me love love me not that i dont love mika cuz i loooooooooooooooove him but i want it to go to i've been crying for so long...