Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

hahaha thanks thats a funny commercial but the only annoying part is that it repeats over and over love love me love love me not that i dont love mika cuz i loooooooooooooooove him but i want it to go to i've been crying for so long...

thx...but I've only cut it from movie and not change it...that was in movie in this shape... not a second longer...:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes, that reminds me, Relax was on Morrison's playlist as I was leaving one day last week so I had to linger near the speaker in the ceiling, and it was on as I arrived the very next time so I chose my fruit to the sound!

I actually squealed out loud when two of my favourite world collided, sent out a bulletin on myspace and everything.

This is an extract from one of the Doctor Who books ("The Pirate Loop", if you're interested)

"It's funny," Martha said to the Doctor as they ducked and weaved between the dancing robots. "My brother hates this song."

"What?" said the Doctor, stopping in his tracks. He spun on the heel of his trainer, his long coat and silvery tie whirling around him, and swept a hand through his spiked and scruffy hair. "But this is a classic. Humans doing what you do, daring to be brown and blue and violet sky!" He laughed, "I don't even know what that means! See? Brilliant!"

Martha raised an eyebrow. With the robots still dancing around them, it didn't seem the best time to indulge him.

"Yeah, well," he said chastened, taking her hand and leading her on through the strange and metal street party. "You know I once saw Mika live in Denmark -"

"Yeah," said Martha, "I was there too."

How amazing is that? I haven't read the actual book yet, but I was just flicking through it and I saw 'Mika' and was like WHAT?!?!?! Seriously though, Doctor Who and Mika in the same package, life CANNOT get better.

And for those of you who might not know, Doctor Who is a tv show about a time travelling alien. (It's better than it sounds, honest).

• Like 1

I actually squealed out loud when two of my favourite world collided, sent out a bulletin on myspace and everything.

This is an extract from one of the Doctor Who books ("The Pirate Loop", if you're interested)

"It's funny," Martha said to the Doctor as they ducked and weaved between the dancing robots. "My brother hates this song."

"What?" said the Doctor, stopping in his tracks. He spun on the heel of his trainer, his long coat and silvery tie whirling around him, and swept a hand through his spiked and scruffy hair. "But this is a classic. Humans doing what you do, daring to be brown and blue and violet sky!" He laughed, "I don't even know what that means! See? Brilliant!"

Martha raised an eyebrow. With the robots still dancing around them, it didn't seem the best time to indulge him.

"Yeah, well," he said chastened, taking her hand and leading her on through the strange and metal street party. "You know I once saw Mika live in Denmark -"

How amazing is that? I haven't read the actual book yet, but I was just flicking through it and I saw 'Mika' and was like WHAT?!?!?! Seriously though, Doctor Who and Mika in the same package, life CANNOT get better.

And for those of you who might not know, Doctor Who is a tv show about a time travelling alien. (It's better than it sounds, honest).

I love Doctor Who! I'll have to find this book!

Haha that sounds great!!

okay, I know that this isn't tv or film BUT - -

My sister just texted me and said they were playing Mika at Chili's!

don't know what yet.

and in the past my mom has called me when they played grace Kelly at ShopRite,

my dad says they are always playing Love Today in FYE,

my friend and I heard Stuck in the middle (weirdest experience ever, that song is never anywhere!!) when we went out to dinner once,

and one time Love Today was on in American Eagle.

alright, back to talks of tv and film.

That's amazing!!!!!! :shocked::roftl::yay:

wait what i am confused!:blink:

wait what i am confused!:blink:

It's an extract from a book, and they were talking about Mika while Grace Kelly was playing on some alien planet. (I'm assuming it's alien anyway, cos we don't have dancing robots over here).

It's an extract from a book, and they were talking about Mika while Grace Kelly was playing on some alien planet. (I'm assuming it's alien anyway, cos we don't have dancing robots over here).

wait is the book an actual book:blink: it must be a new book then since mika is mentioned in it:blink: why would mika be mentioned in a book about aliens though? did u know mika would be mentioned in it before u read it?

wait is the book an actual book:blink: it must be a new book then since mika is mentioned in it:blink: why would mika be mentioned in a book about aliens though? did u know mika would be mentioned in it before u read it?

It's a tv series and they have books based on the series so they get them written fairly quickly. The Doctor is an alien but he has a human assistant called Martha (in the last series and those books anyway) so he spends a lot of time on Earth and stuff so yeah, he's mentioned in that.

There's always little references to pop culture, Harry Potter was mentioned a fair bit in one episode, they used Britney Spears and Soft Cell in the first series etc etc.

And no, I didn't know he was going to be mentioned, but I read all those books so that's why I got it.

I heard MIKA MUSIC playing throughout the halls "White Flint Mall" in North Bethesda, Maryland, USA at just about the time, I reckon, that MIKA was entering his after party on Feb. 28th! :thumb_yello: