Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Liv said:

"Grace Kelly" was featured in the background of one of the acts on "America's Got Talent" last night. Starts at 2:31 and goes to the end of the clip.

i watched this last night and DIDN'T even notice GK in the background until like the last 2 seconds when i thought "hmm that sounds like the end of GK, i wonder if someone will post about it on MFC..."

:blink::annoyed_h4h::no::doh:

Thanks for posting! 

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Poisonyoulove said:

I can't watch that either, from the US.  I watch unofficial uploads on youtube. :fisch:

Great !! thanks lot for finding.

Relax @ 0:00 to 0:43 :thumb_yello:

54 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

NPIH was played on a German Daily Soap " Alles was zählt " yesterday in the background

REPLAY

https://www.tvnow.de/rtl/alles-was-zaehlt/ein-neuanfang-2018-07-12-19-05-00/player?utm_source=RTL&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Ganze_Folgen&utm_term=alles-was-zaehlt

No Place in Heaven at 5:58 to 7:18.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this counts, because they didn't actually play any of his music, but today on Eastenders they mentioned Mika... in fact, it appears that one of the characters has named their baby after him!  :shocked: :biggrin2:

Kim was discussing baby names, and because her other kid is named Pearl, she wanted a rock name. She said she considered Mica, but that it sounded like Mika, so she said she played Big Girl and it made the baby smile for the first time. So the baby is named Mika. 

Here's a youtube upload of the episode, the conversation is from 20:35 to 21:42

Edited by Poisonyoulove
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Poisonyoulove said:

I'm not sure if this counts, because they didn't actually play any of his music, but today on Eastenders they mentioned Mika... in fact, it appears that one of the characters has named their baby after him!  :shocked: :biggrin2:

Kim was discussing baby names, and because her other kid is named Pearl, she wanted a rock name. She said she considered Mica, but that it sounded like Mika, so she said she played Big Girl and it made the baby smile for the first time. So the baby is named Mika. 

Here's a youtube upload of the episode, the conversation is from 20:35 to 21:42

This is awesome :biggrin2: Thank you so much for sharing :hug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/9/2015 at 5:35 AM, mari62 said:

BBB in the film SPY

User Actions
  Follow
cfyoPFNv_bigger.jpgUMPG@UMPG

.@SpytheMovie is out now & it fts #UMPG songs "Boum Boum Boum" by @mikasounds & "Cola Song" co-written by @JBALVIN

CHAJdByUkAEyiPI.jpg

Last night, I watched "SPY".

Here is a part of Boum Boum Boum.

a screenshot from the end credit roll.

SPY_BBB.thumb.png.3bf1b4e1984d6c3730b31774087f487d.png

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

Hello @Ganson and welcome to the MFC. If you want, you could put an introduction to this thread https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/ and more people can welcome you. Also you  can tell us more about you and how you discovered Mika. :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...