• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Last Party

Love Today

http://web.icenetwork.com/skaters/team/ziegler_kiefer

2016-17 Season Notes
SP Music: "Turn to Stone" performed by Ingrid Michaelson
FS Music: MIKA medley

I was so happy when I was watching the European Figure Skating Championships in Ostrava and realized that they are skating to Mika... However, after that the czech broadcaster commented the performance with the words "they were skating to a medley by a group called Mika", I became so angry. :lmfao: I immediately complained to my mum about the mistake, but I think she didn't get it.

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 3

I'm not sure if someone already mentioned it in this topic but I didn't find it – a few weeks ago I was watching a BBC documentary on TV, I think it was about "animal dancers", but it has more parts... I was quite surprised that they used a lot of pop songs as background music (Coldplay, Olly Murs etc.). There was a part about some whales (? I'm not sure about the name but it was one of these really big mammals living in the sea), they were swimming ("dancing") in the sea and they played Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) quite for a long time. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

• Like 3

looks like a Norwegian TV show called Skam (Shame) used "Last Party" in an episode back in June 2017

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6754842/?ref_=_1

i've never seen the show, i just happened upon this listing while doing research, so i can't verify how much of the song was used or even if IMDB is correct. perhaps @Hannekj or @mamiam can confirm? :dunno:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

On 28.11.2017 at 2:22 AM, kreacher said:

looks like a Norwegian TV show called Skam (Shame) used "Last Party" in an episode back in June 2017

i've never seen the show, i just happened upon this listing while doing research, so i can't verify how much of the song was used or even if IMDB is correct. perhaps @Hannekj or @mamiam can confirm? :dunno:

:shocked: Thanks for your info! :hug:  Now I'm sorry I've never watched this progr. ever, so I can't confirm - but if they really used "Last party",   I'm more than happy - because it's a very popular progr. :blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

On 2017/11/28 at 10:22 AM, kreacher said:

@kreacher @mamiam

Here you are !

Skam (TV Series) season 4

episode - 10 Takk for alt (2017)

Last Party at 40:37 to 41:34

DIRECT MP4

a part of "Last Party"

Edited by Kumazzz
adding Twitter link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

@kreacher @mamiam

Here you are !

DIRECT MP4

a part of "Last Party"

@kreacher @mamiam

Here you are !

DIRECT MP4

a part of "Last Party"

:thumb_yello: Thank you so much Eriko!! :flowers2:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mamiam said:

:shocked: Thanks for your info! :hug:  Now I'm sorry I've never watched this progr. ever, so I can't confirm - but if they really used "Last party",   I'm more than happy - because it's a very popular progr. :blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

Ooooh so it's a popular show? Fantastic :thumb_yello: thank you for verifying that. I hope a lot of people liked the song and looked it up!

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@kreacher @mamiam

Here you are !

DIRECT MP4

a part of "Last Party"

thank you for finding & posting this, Eriko! i'm so glad to find out they used the song well, like they including some of Mika's singing & not just the tune, and there weren't people talking over him very much, and it wasn't just a couple seconds long  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kreacher said:

Ooooh so it's a popular show? Fantastic :thumb_yello: thank you for verifying that. I hope a lot of people liked the song and looked it up!

thank you for finding & posting this, Eriko! i'm so glad to find out they used the song well, like they including some of Mika's singing & not just the tune, and there weren't people talking over him very much, and it wasn't just a couple seconds long  

YES, this's truly fantastic!! :thumb_yello: NRK made an agreement with XIX Entertainment.  Facebook buy the rights for the American version of "SKAM" which will bring the serie to a global public on FB Watch! 

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

Woow! I didn't know that his songs appear so often in differet films, tv shows etc. That's really really nice. I don't know whether you see this one. The funny thing is that I saw this film months before I discovered Mika, but after that I didn't remember about this song and later on I accidentally found this video on youtube :teehee:

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 3

I haven't found a better thread for this so I hope it doesn't matter that it's a book... A few years ago I read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by the american author Morgan Matson. It's about a road trip through USA and there are many playlists for the trip including this one:

IMG_2933.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know, it's not a big thing but I was still really happy and surprised to hear Love Today on a Czech TV! It's a teaser for the next season of Superstar which is one of the most popular talent shows here. I found on YT just the Slovak version (the show is co-produced by both a Czech and a Slovak TV channel) but the Czech teaser is almost the same:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Free Dance Four Continents Championships 2018

Over My Shoulder / Happy Ending

Oh! Thank you so much Eriko!  My favorite song.
 It accompanies so well another artistic reality!  :wub2:

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Free Dance Four Continents Championships 2018

Over My Shoulder / Happy Ending

I saw them yesterday on the World Championships in Milan and unfortunately I can't find the video on YouTube anymore (it must have been deleted...) but I loved how the DJ in the stadium played right after their performance during the break Love Today :biggrin2:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's more than certain that the title of this movie appeared here earlier but in polish TV right now there is a film Monte Carlo and I already heard Love Today and Relax :cheer:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dominika said:

It's more than certain that the title of this movie appeared here earlier but in polish TV right now there is a film Monte Carlo and I already heard Love Today and Relax :cheer:

Wait to the end! :wink2:

• Like 1