BonjourMika1990

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Just been thinking alot about him lately :(

It's been I think 6 months...and now Batman is getting ready to be released and I'm ready to celebrate his last performance, though it will be difficult.

I will cry!

im going to see the midnight showing of that movie just for him:wub2::tears:

It's not long until Dark Knight comes out...it looks so good. I've heard people say that they think Heath's performance will be Oscar-worthy.

In any case, I'm going to see a private showing before it's released at the theater where my boyfriend works. Can't wait, as it looks like it will be fantastic.

It's not long until Dark Knight comes out...it looks so good. I've heard people say that they think Heath's performance will be Oscar-worthy.

In any case, I'm going to see a private showing before it's released at the theater where my boyfriend works. Can't wait, as it looks like it will be fantastic.

i saw the first five mins of it and it was amazing!!!!!!:shocked:

Just been thinking alot about him lately :(

It's been I think 6 months...and now Batman is getting ready to be released and I'm ready to celebrate his last performance, though it will be difficult.

I will cry!

It's not his last performance. He still has one more, doesn't he? The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is still on and will be released next year sometime. I'm actually looking forward to this film one a little bit more than The Dark Knight and am very happy that they have found out a way to keep all that Heath had filmed. I just hope they can tie it all together.

Anyway, I am very excited for The Dark Knight. To be completely honest Heath's Joker totally creeps me out from what little I've seen, meaning he did a great job. I'm sure he'll at least get nominated for an Oscar and depending on the other films this year, he may even get it. Not to sound mean or anything, but I think it weighs a little bit heavier that he's dead as far as who gets the Oscar (not taking anything away from his performance as I haven't even seen it yet, just my prediction).

I suppose once these last two films come out, it'll seem a little bit more real (to me) that he's gone because there won't be any more of his films. I mean, it doesn't really feel like he's gone (as a fan, obviously for his friends and family it does) because it's not like I saw him every day or had any type of relationship with him. I'm just a fan, and I only know him through his films so since he still has more left, it's almost like I have to remind myself he's dead. That may not make sense, but oh well.

It's not his last performance. He still has one more, doesn't he? The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is still on and will be released next year sometime. I'm actually looking forward to this film one a little bit more than The Dark Knight and am very happy that they have found out a way to keep all that Heath had filmed. I just hope they can tie it all together.

Anyway, I am very excited for The Dark Knight. To be completely honest Heath's Joker totally creeps me out from what little I've seen, meaning he did a great job. I'm sure he'll at least get nominated for an Oscar and depending on the other films this year, he may even get it. Not to sound mean or anything, but I think it weighs a little bit heavier that he's dead as far as who gets the Oscar (not taking anything away from his performance as I haven't even seen it yet, just my prediction).

I suppose once these last two films come out, it'll seem a little bit more real (to me) that he's gone because there won't be any more of his films. I mean, it doesn't really feel like he's gone (as a fan, obviously for his friends and family it does) because it's not like I saw him every day or had any type of relationship with him. I'm just a fan, and I only know him through his films so since he still has more left, it's almost like I have to remind myself he's dead. That may not make sense, but oh well.

I didn't think he finished that...so I dunno...if they are re shooting who knows...

If so, I'll see it...but I don't want it to end! :(

I looked up on the imdb board for it, and it seems to be a definite go. They will keep everything Heath got done, but apparently will have other actors fill in - Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell.

• 3 weeks later...

i saw the dark night on the 18th when it came out over here

and i was amazed by heath's great prefomance

he blew jack right out of the water

and he desirves the os.

he was a great man and i being a fan myself, will miss him greatly

its terrible that he died so young

and leaving behind his daughter :(

i still cant believe it today

in my mind, i keep thinking that someone is going to say its all a bad joke

but in my heart i know thats not going to happen.

i still cry every now and again

but i know he is in a better place, and that makes me feel a little better.

me and all of his family, friends, fans will never forget him

and in doing so his memory lives on. : )

i haven't been here for a long time and now i saw this thread again.. :tears:

When i saw this thread (i was just woke up,i had such a great mood and i ate brakefast couse i needed to go to school) i was like what? no, i don't believe that. omg,no.. and then i started to cry. I called my mum and said, please come here.. i cried and showed her this thread. That was one of the worst day ever! :( :(

Hi! is the first time I came here cause I love Heath so much that I never had the mood to came here :tears:

I remember that awfull day. I wake up and switch on the telly ans they were saying that on the news! I couldnt believe it! I started to cry in the kitchen cause I didnt want my parents to see me crying.

Im still waiting to see Batman (it cames to Spain at August, 13th), since Heath died I wait it even more.

Hi! is the first time I came here cause I love Heath so much that I never had the mood to came here :tears:

I remember that awfull day. I wake up and switch on the telly ans they were saying that on the news! I couldnt believe it! I started to cry in the kitchen cause I didnt want my parents to see me crying.

Im still waiting to see Batman (it cames to Spain at August, 13th), since Heath died I wait it even more.

You won't be disappointed at The Dark Knight. I saw it on Friday. It rocked my world!! Heath was amazing in it. He needs an Oscar for real. I feel sad about Heath too because they've been playing all his movies here in the States. I saw 10 Things I Hate About You the other day. He was just so full of life. I call him the Golden boy because of his hair.

You won't be disappointed at The Dark Knight. I saw it on Friday. It rocked my world!! Heath was amazing in it. He needs an Oscar for real. I feel sad about Heath too because they've been playing all his movies here in the States. I saw 10 Things I Hate About You the other day. He was just so full of life. I call him the Golden boy because of his hair.

That's the worst thing about all this, the TV channels didnt stop playing all his movies. When he died they started to play all of them and everytime you switch on the telly, he was there (and it hurts).

I went to see Dark Knight today... What a performance by Heath!!! :shocked:

I knew it was going to be great, but yet... :jawdrop:

I'm speechless!

The guy must win an Oscar! End of discussion!

I saw The Dark Knight today. I don't think I've seen any Batman films since the two first ones by my favorite director Tim Burton, but I just HAD to see this film! Because of Heath's Joker of course. His performance blew my mind! :shocked: Blew... "It's a poorly choice of words don't you think?" :lmao: Anyway, I just wanted to express what a waste of talent his death was. :boxed: He could have done sooo many more great films. I honest to God hope that he'll win an Oscar! :wub2::bow::tears:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...