R.I.P Heath Ledger

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in shock. I have tears in my eyes. And I'm not even a fan of him. I can't imagine what I would do if this would happen to Wentworth Miller or Josh Groban or MIKA.

It's so bad for his daughter. How could he take his own life when he has a daughter of 2. She needs him.

I'm thinking about it: Somewhere out there, there is a fan club for Heath...somewhere, his fans are grieving for him...they've lost their muse...

I mean if that happened to us, I don't think I could cope... I'm praying for his fans and his family

His fanclub seems to be down at the moment - prolly too much traffic:

http://www.heathledger.net/

I don't even want to think about that happening to Mika. Stay away from drugs, boy! :shocked:

I heard about this when I got home about an hour ago. I really cried and it takes a lot for me to cry! He was one of my favorite actors, no joke.

Well after listening to CNN, Fox, and E!, all I've gathered is that he was NOT in Mary-Kate's apartment, he was in his own. The pills they found were sleeping pills and the NYPD, as of right now, are thinking possible suicide, but after hearing that Heath had been having trouble sleeping lately, they are thinking it could also have been an accident. This one guy was talking about how it'd take a lot of sleeping pills to kill a grown man, but then again if he had taken something else, it could be possible. Then again, this guy was saying not to speculate, while saying that Heath should have gotten help (insinuating it was suicide). I just really hope it wasn't suicide. I know all too much about that and it's just nothing I think people should have to go through. Thinking there's nothing left and you'd rather be dead. It's probably the worst feeling in the world. I would just hope that he wouldn't have knowingly killed himself when he had a two-year-old daughter.

Anyway, he will be dearly missed I'm sure, and it's just too bad he died in his prime. I know that he could have had a wonderful career.

Edit: They just showed his body being carried to the van. Paparazzi are all over. When will they ever get the picture? (After rereading this...no pun intended! :doh:)

No offense, but until we know more, I'm really not going to go by what Perez says.

Though, I do know there are rumors that he was hanging out with the wrong crowd lately, which of course is entirely true. I just want to know more before I say what I think happened.

My god, I've just seen this and I'm totally shocked.

He was so talented, and from what I read in certain articles his upcoming performance of the Joker in the new Batman film is the best yet.

It's so terribly sad, that such a talented person with everyhing to live for, should go so young.

My heart goes out to his daughter and family.

He'll be missed greatly.

No offense, but until we know more, I'm really not going to go by what Perez says.

Though, I do know there are rumors that he was hanging out with the wrong crowd lately, which of course is entirely true. I just want to know more before I say what I think happened.

I wouldn't take offense to that, Perez is Perez...but right now it's just an vailable source being presented *shrug*

When I heard about it about an hour ago I just wouldn't believe it...and since then I'm just sitting there in a shock...It seems so unreal...:tears:

WHY OH WHY?

I know noone can answer this question...

I'm just sad and don't know what to think...

While reading your posts I had actually tears in my eyes. I considered him being one of the most talented actors of our days and I'll never forget him.

When I heard about it about an hour ago I just wouldn't believe it...and since then I'm just sitting there in a shock...It seems so unreal...:tears:

WHY OH WHY?

I know noone can answer this question...

I'm just sad and don't know what to think...

While reading your posts I had actually tears in my eyes. I considered him being one of the most talented actors of our days and I'll never forget him.

awww I'll never forget him either :(... He was amazing.

This is the first time I've been online today, and I opened up the MSN homepage and it said he was dead. I screamed, and mom came in and goes "what?"

I didn't particularly like him, or any of his movies... but he was still a huge name in Hollywood, so it's still shocking. She goes "Oh, I know, I meant to tell you earlier. He was in Brokeback Mountain."

Then I said "Well it's still weird..." and she goes "I wouldn't know him if I fell over him out here on the street."

I told her she wouldn't have to worry, because he's DEAD now.

She said "Well if I fell over him when he was ALIVE."