R.I.P Heath Ledger

BonjourMika1990

I heard about this when I got home about an hour ago. I really cried and it takes a lot for me to cry! He was one of my favorite actors, no joke.

Well after listening to CNN, Fox, and E!, all I've gathered is that he was NOT in Mary-Kate's apartment, he was in his own. The pills they found were sleeping pills and the NYPD, as of right now, are thinking possible suicide, but after hearing that Heath had been having trouble sleeping lately, they are thinking it could also have been an accident. This one guy was talking about how it'd take a lot of sleeping pills to kill a grown man, but then again if he had taken something else, it could be possible. Then again, this guy was saying not to speculate, while saying that Heath should have gotten help (insinuating it was suicide). I just really hope it wasn't suicide. I know all too much about that and it's just nothing I think people should have to go through. Thinking there's nothing left and you'd rather be dead. It's probably the worst feeling in the world. I would just hope that he wouldn't have knowingly killed himself when he had a two-year-old daughter.

Anyway, he will be dearly missed I'm sure, and it's just too bad he died in his prime. I know that he could have had a wonderful career.

Edit: They just showed his body being carried to the van. Paparazzi are all over. When will they ever get the picture? (After rereading this...no pun intended! :doh:)

Thanks for posting, i agree with all you've said.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the downsides to celebrity is that you have everything you've ever wanted - you can buy anything you've ever dreamed about. Date the most beautiful people.

And then it would get to the point where nothing excites you anymore. what do you have to live for? Another blockbuster movie? Another sell out worldwide tour? YAWN.

To us normal folk, a day out at an amusement park would be SO much fun! We would be having a brilliant time!! To a celebrity....their whole life is equivalent to being at an amusement park. And when this happens, what do you have in your life that gives you the same adrenaline rush as going on a roller coaster, or buying a gorgeous pair of boots or a new perfume? Drugs. For many, this is their only avenue that gives them this feeling, this rush of life.

And what a lonely, lonely life they would have. Everyone wanting a piece of them, can't go to the shops without having people taking pictures of you buying toilet paper.

You can say til the cows come home 'If I was famous, that would not happen to me! I would live a normal life' but until you get in that position, you don't know whats going to happen to you.

So, so sad and SUCH a waste.

To a celebrity....their whole life is equivalent to being at an amusement park. And when this happens, what do you have in your life that gives you the same adrenaline rush as going on a roller coaster, or buying a gorgeous pair of boots or a new perfume? Drugs. For many, this is their only avenue that gives them this feeling, this rush of life.

Well said, Aaurora. I'm sure that applies to so many celebs, maybe even more so to those who found fame rather young. Wasn't Heath like 17 when he first starred on Aussie TV, or something to that effect?

It's been said before, but I hope this never happens to Mika, and that years from now he still gets joy from buying toy theatres.

Not to single him out, of course - I wouldn't want this to happen to, say, Miley Cyrus or Lily Allen, either. But of course, being a flag-waving obsessed MFCer, that mothering instinct is hard to suppress...

:tears:

It's not possible..

I heard this at 7:45am on the radio.........15 minutes after they found his body. It's a shock to the system for all Australians as he was a great actor and has a baby girl.....

What a waste of a life. Especially to drugs. Such a sad state. Australia will be in shock today.

I woke up to the news.. my friend calld me, because she knew I would care...

And you can guarantee that there is going to be a lot of news coverage here...

Omg that is my fave film and one of my fave clips from the film and now when I see it I am just sad!!!

:tears: :tears:

I still cant believe it, he had such a promising future and a young daughter why would he take his own life when he had so much going for him???:shocked:

Nothing so far has said it is definitely suicide...

It's on Sky News at this moment-they're bringing his body out. Sad scene. :(

Why would they film that?

Can't they leave him in peace?

No offense, but until we know more, I'm really not going to go by what Perez says.

Though, I do know there are rumors that he was hanging out with the wrong crowd lately, which of course is entirely true. I just want to know more before I say what I think happened.

I'm not going by what anyone says until the autopsy is done...

My god, I've just seen this and I'm totally shocked.

He was so talented, and from what I read in certain articles his upcoming performance of the Joker in the new Batman film is the best yet.

It's so terribly sad, that such a talented person with everyhing to live for, should go so young.

My heart goes out to his daughter and family.

He'll be missed greatly.

Apparently his performance was better than Jack Nicolson's...

Well said, Aaurora. I'm sure that applies to so many celebs, maybe even more so to those who found fame rather young. Wasn't Heath like 17 when he first starred on Aussie TV, or something to that effect?

It's been said before, but I hope this never happens to Mika, and that years from now he still gets joy from buying toy theatres.

Not to single him out, of course - I wouldn't want this to happen to, say, Miley Cyrus or Lily Allen, either. But of course, being a flag-waving obsessed MFCer, that mothering instinct is hard to suppress...

I believe he was 15 or 16 when he was in his first tv show.. about the same age for his first movie..

I noticed that his fan site was here... if I can, I'm going to post a message there when it's working...

tn2_heath_ledger_1.jpg

heath7.jpg

I'm going to watch 10 Things today before I go to work..

:tears:

It's not possible..

Why would they film that?

Can't they leave him in peace?

I noticed that his fan site was here... if I can, I'm going to post a message there when it's working...

*hugs*

Theres footage online of the 'madness' outside his apartment. It's crazy.....

Yes, we should post messages of support on their fan site when it is working. Imagine if this happened to our boy, we would be devastated. Our support would be welcome there, I am sure.....

Don't say that!! :crybaby:

I mean their lives have to go on, and yet like us...part of their lives are probably on the forums :( What will they talk about now, what news? There will be nothing left for them...

This just makes me want to hug mika and never let him go :(.... I appreciate him sooo much today.

I mean their lives have to go on, and yet like us...part of their lives are probably on the forums :( What will they talk about now, what news? There will be nothing left for them...

This just makes me want to hug mika and never let him go :(.... I appreciate him sooo much today.

I know. I hope he never feels depressed :no: MIKA, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

It's a sad sad news...I liked him... ;(

I read today that some scientific research been made and 22 of January is the worst day of the year... now I'm started to think that's true... I found out about death of two people I like... I'm... gutted :(

*hugs*

Theres footage online of the 'madness' outside his apartment. It's crazy.....

Yes, we should post messages of support on their fan site when it is working. Imagine if this happened to our boy, we would be devastated. Our support would be welcome there, I am sure.....

yes Aurora...could U post some of links to their forums... I think they need some support in this sad moment... :/

I know. I hope he never feels depressed :no: MIKA, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

We don't know for sure that's what happened with Heath, do we? I mean, have they announced that it was suicide? There are quite a few Heath fans here, and we don't want to hurt anyone by making assumptions until things are formally announced.

I think we can take some measure of comfort in the fact that Mika seems to have a decent core group of supportive friends and family members - I believe that will serve him well.