R.I.P Heath Ledger

BonjourMika1990

I think that would be a really nice idea.

me too :) a collective letter from all of the MFC offering our deepest condolences and support. Does anyone (with excellent grammar and pronunciation!) want to apply to be the letter writer?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too :) a collective letter from all of the MFC offering our deepest condolences and support. Does anyone (with excellent grammar and pronunciation!) want to apply to be the letter writer?

I nominate lollipop_monkey *hides*

I just think you've got a wonderful way with words, they have an impact... that's my vote:thumb_yello:

I agree with the letter. I read a few interviews with him and sheen most of his movies. I always thouhght he was really talented and a very cool guy- he seemed really realistic and strong. I don't mean to sound all melodramatic, but I'm obviously shocked like everyone else.

I suggest myself Ihaev an xcellent grammar and great spellin and perfekt pronounciashion? deal? ....no really, I didnt know him...but I know Aaurora and I think she would be perfect to write this letter, she is a very diplomatic person and a very sensitive one-...

I think a mod would be able to represent the majority of us pretty well...and since Mana is newly appointed, I thought of no one else...

Also, I've read her work for the yearbook, especially the back cover and that brought me to tears...so wonderfully written... gramatically, we can have an editor, but emotionally I think Mana's the one:wink2:

EDIT: however, I think Aaurora is also very sensative and compassionate *shrugs* you guys decide :)

I dont know who will write this letter but I have a favor could you post it here for us to read it... huhhh... now I'm sad... think I go to sleep now...it's 2.30 in the morning here in Poland...

XOXO

If you create something while I'll be sleeping...could U write my condolence down...

take care XOXO :(

pm @ lover - oh you cheeky lapin! you are so sweet......

Perhaps a mod would be a better choice as there is a reason they are mods - I am but a mere MFC member. I would not mind writing something, but only if no one else wants to do it. I think maybe a mod, but I don't know who to recommend.....

Looks like his website is still down - a quick Google search reveals that there are a handful of Heath Ledger fan sites out there. Which one(s) are you all wanting to post on?

Anyhow, condolences:

---------------

To those who knew Heath Ledger - whether as friends, as family, or as the fans who enjoyed and appreciated his hard work and talent:

We are an online community of fans of British pop star Mika. Tonight, however, our forum is abuzz with the news of the passing of Heath Ledger. Many of our members greatly enjoyed his work, and considered him to be a very talented and promising young actor. We are deeply saddened by these recent events.

The news of his passing comes as a shock to our community - we cannot imagine what a shock it must be to those most dedicated of his fans, not to mention his friends and family.

Heath - your fans, friends and family are in our thoughts. Rest in Peace.

Signed,

the Mika Fan Club

---------------

We can edit and ammend as necessary, of course - and some other moddy eyes might want to look over it, as it does sort of represent the MFC as a whole. :thumb_yello:

Looks like his website is still down - a quick Google search reveals that there are a handful of Heath Ledger fan sites out there. Which one(s) are you all wanting to post on?

Anyhow, condolences:

---------------

To those who knew Heath Ledger - whether as friends, as family, or as the fans who enjoyed and appreciated his hard work and talent:

We are an online community of fans of British pop star Mika. Tonight, however, our forum is abuzz with the news of the passing of Heath Ledger. Many of our members greatly enjoyed his work, and considered him to be a very talented and promising young actor. We are deeply saddened by these recent events.

The news of his passing comes as a shock to our community - we cannot imagine what a shock it must be to those most dedicated of his fans, not to mention his friends and family.

Signed,

the Mika Fan Club

---------------

We can edit and ammend as necessary, of course - and some other moddy eyes might want to look over it, as it does sort of represent the MFC as a whole. :thumb_yello:

:emot-sad: I think that is perfect...

I know. I hope he never feels depressed :no: MIKA, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

omg.... i cant even imagine how i will feel if mika did that... SHHHHH we shouldnt even talk about it!!!! :boxed:

i was soooo sad when river phoenix died.... and i love mika X1000000000000 more times....

so....SHHHHH everything is fine....mika is happy..... right mika? :D

we love you!

Anyhow, condolences:

---------------

Signed,

the Mika Fan Club

---------------

that's a perfect one! :):( did He had an official fan club?

This is so soooooo sad.... I found out while I was at work listening to Énergie on the web... I was in shock ! Never saw this one coming...

He was such a talented young actor, and he was a father as well...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family, as well as his fans

May he rest in peace

Anyhow, condolences:

---------------

Signed,

the Mika Fan Club

---------------

this is perfect !

Lollipop Monkey - thanks for writing that, it is really good :) I am sure they will appreciate it. There are some things that I think could be rewritten but I do not think the Heath Fan Club will be very picky during this very sad and tragic time........

They will love it, I am sure :)

I agree...I get home, turn on my computer and I read the headlines...

I didn't want to believe it...:blink::tears:

i've always wanted the song from 10 things i hate about you on my myspace :no: it's sad that it's taken his death to finally keep me from putting it off :tears:

brokeback mountain is one of my favorite movies of all time and now i'll never see him in another movie again.. it's all over.

OMG , that is too shocking....:rip_1:

i've always wanted the song from 10 things i hate about you on my myspace :no: it's sad that it's taken his death to finally keep me from putting it off :tears:

it's the first movie i know him....

Oh and the joker...:sad:

brokeback mountain is one of my favorite movies of all time and now i'll never see him in another movie again.. it's all over.

I've never seen Brokeback Mountain...maybe one day I will...

We do have the Batman Begins sequel that comes out in July to see him in...

*is still sad*