R.I.P Heath Ledger

BonjourMika1990

I so did not handle this well last night. It really hit a nerve. I couldn't sleep or anything. I was such a fan of Heath's, i had his poster on my wall ever since i was like 13... :tears:

His performance in Brokeback Mountain has stayed with me forever....

Now I need to see this movie tonight......:( to honour him.

I know. He was the only reason i went to see that movie, then i discovered Jake and how amazing the movie was.

It's on Sky News at this moment-they're bringing his body out. Sad scene. :(

I know. I saw that on gmtv this morning, i wept at that. I couldnt believe like, that's him. ohhh. Its awful. so awful.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like his website is still down - a quick Google search reveals that there are a handful of Heath Ledger fan sites out there. Which one(s) are you all wanting to post on?

Anyhow, condolences:

---------------

To those who knew Heath Ledger - whether as friends, as family, or as the fans who enjoyed and appreciated his hard work and talent:

We are an online community of fans of British pop star Mika. Tonight, however, our forum is abuzz with the news of the passing of Heath Ledger. Many of our members greatly enjoyed his work, and considered him to be a very talented and promising young actor. We are deeply saddened by these recent events.

The news of his passing comes as a shock to our community - we cannot imagine what a shock it must be to those most dedicated of his fans, not to mention his friends and family.

Heath - your fans, friends and family are in our thoughts. Rest in Peace.

Signed,

the Mika Fan Club

---------------

We can edit and ammend as necessary, of course - and some other moddy eyes might want to look over it, as it does sort of represent the MFC as a whole. :thumb_yello:

'Tis perfect. :tears:

It was so chilling last night, the internet almost collapsed - so many sites were going so slow and crashing, perezhilton.com wouldnt work for me. It seems everyone was on searching him. :tears:

Looks like his website is still down - a quick Google search reveals that there are a handful of Heath Ledger fan sites out there. Which one(s) are you all wanting to post on?

Anyhow, condolences:

---------------

To those who knew Heath Ledger - whether as friends, as family, or as the fans who enjoyed and appreciated his hard work and talent:

We are an online community of fans of British pop star Mika. Tonight, however, our forum is abuzz with the news of the passing of Heath Ledger. Many of our members greatly enjoyed his work, and considered him to be a very talented and promising young actor. We are deeply saddened by these recent events.

The news of his passing comes as a shock to our community - we cannot imagine what a shock it must be to those most dedicated of his fans, not to mention his friends and family.

Heath - your fans, friends and family are in our thoughts. Rest in Peace.

Signed,

the Mika Fan Club

---------------

We can edit and ammend as necessary, of course - and some other moddy eyes might want to look over it, as it does sort of represent the MFC as a whole. :thumb_yello:

sounds very good.

pls post it on heath ledger central.

is the affiliate of my website and the admin and people there are very sweet. the site's currently down, I checked, but once it's up again..

http://www.heathledgercentral.com/

'Tis perfect. :tears:

It was so chilling last night, the internet almost collapsed - so many sites were going so slow and crashing, perezhilton.com wouldnt work for me. It seems everyone was on searching him. :tears:

same here... even perez didn't work and of course all the heath pages and everything... this is sooo damn sad !

This article on Perezhilton.com made me wanna cry even more :tears:

The "Reverend" Fred Phelps's Westboro Baptist Church announced plans to protest at the funeral of Heath Ledger.

Why?

The "God Hates Fags" hatemongers will picket the decease Aussie actor's funeral because he is a pervert who promoted homosexuality by appearing as a gay man in Brokeback Mountain.

We wish we could laugh at this stupidity, but it just makes us angry!

Heath may not have been perfect, but he doesn't deserve this.

Surprising it wasn't the top story on the news tonight....they reported on the floods in parts of my state and then Heaths story was about 3rd. His family were there and read a statement....Now I am learning more about it, I don't think it was a drug overdose but he took too many sleeping pills as he had been unable to sleep for a while. He only used to smoke marijuana his family said and they said Heath was proud that he didn't take heavy drugs.....who knows......

god knows...maybe the sleeping pill or maybe he get insufficient rest

my parttime coworker died in his sleep last month...

what frighten us is that day before, we were working together...and he was acting normal

at night he's even having dinner outside with other coworkers....:shocked:

it's still unbelievable to me...!!!

and what i wanna say is i dun trust medicine...

when i can't sleep, when i have some period pain, when i get cold...

i won't take any pills....like antibiotics...

i believe our body have some self-cured function...

and i dun want to depend on the pills

This article on Perezhilton.com made me wanna cry even more :tears:

they are stupid, why not just leave him alone, i mean, he's already dead... :thumbdown:

why they can be so mean??? :mad:

I still feel really sad. It's hit me hard, people don't understand. It's like 'Oh you never knew him' and things like that, but i was such a fan of his. Imagine, if it happened to Mika. :tears:

I dont even wanna think about it. And the fact that some idiots gonna protest at the funeral hurts. It was a movie role ffs. Heath doesn't deserve all that.