R.I.P Heath Ledger

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it in the news this morning and seriously I was shocked. They said: Hollywood griefs for the death of Heath Ledger.

And I was :shocked: He's dead? and my mother: Yes, do you know him? Pity, he was only 28! That's way too young!

R.I.P Heath! You will be missed :tears:

:blink: NO NO NO NO NO! *slaps* that's how to lose a guy in 10 days or something with 10. 10 things i hate about you is with Heath and Julia stiles.

Ooooh yeah that was How to Lose a Guy in 10 days. Sooooorrryyy:blink:

Btw, have you read this:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080122_heath-ledger-brokeback-mountain.pdf

SICK SICK SICK PEOPLE

I too was shocked when I first read about Heath.....I thought it was a hoax at first...I didn't want to believe it.

After being a fan myself....I got very upset.

He will be sadly missed.:(

Ooooh yeah that was How to Lose a Guy in 10 days. Sooooorrryyy:blink:

Btw, have you read this:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080122_heath-ledger-brokeback-mountain.pdf

SICK SICK SICK PEOPLE

It absolutely disgusts me. Where is the justice?

Those people deserve no life. Heath was talented, genuine and an amazing guy, and is taken from us at just 28. It sickens me.

It absolutely disgusts me. Where is the justice?

Those people deserve no life. Heath was talented, genuine and an amazing guy, and is taken from us at just 28. It sickens me.

Me too. Those people are really sick in their heads. Seriously. Well, luckily I go to hell too according to them since I hang around with gay people. Now I can prepare myself. Burn baby burn:mf_rosetinted:

Sickos

Just heared it this morning, still in total shock. I also immediatly thought of how I would feel if Mika passed away. I'm not sure if I'd survive that, I get sick by only thinking of it.

R.I.P, and my condoleances to everyone who knew and loved him

He was a great actor! I was not a fan of him, but it makes me feel sad, I remember seeing him for the first time in "Ten things I hate about you" (an oldie) and you could notice his talent even in that silly movie.

It's really sad.

I couldn't believe it! I was driving home from the exam when I heard it on the radio!! I actually was looking at the radio in disbelief rather than looking at the road. There weren't that many people on the road thankfully...

Wow, It's unbelievable really... RIP

OMG! It was sooooo shocking news that I still think it's some kind of joke! Still can't believe in it....

I'm soooo sad all day, I can't event thinkg about my test tomorrow....

R.I.P. - I LOVE YOU!!!

Ugggh. I just totally blew my science exam - i couldn't stop thinking about this.... :tears: :tears: :tears:

Same happened to me with my "art histroy" (don't know if that is the right word) exam..

And just 5 minutes ago there were news on tv and they showed how they carried his death body away and they showed some other actors who spoke about him and some of them cried and so did I !!

:tears:

I can't believe this !!! I have two absolute favourite actors and he is one of them :tears: :tears: