Cant get enough!

stephaniedy2k1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just you. You know how coffee drinkers end up drinking more and more coffee to get their caffeine buzz? Mika's like that. :wink2:

Oh and by the way - there is no cure. :roftl:

That's a very good way to put - i couldn't have found better words for it myself. Mika is an addiction...a good one :wink2:

You are definitely not alone with that. It's a little ridiculous. I keep telling myself I have more important things to do with my time, and I keep ending up back online needing my daily fix of Mika like he's some kind of crazy addictive drug.

I'm actually feeling just the opposite lately. I still love Mika and his music, but I feel like the obsession has definitely died down for me. Although in Paris I saw Mika on TV and around the city way more than I ever see him here at home, and I did get all girly and obsessive everytime I saw something Mika-related!

I'm actually feeling just the opposite lately. I still love Mika and his music, but I feel like the obsession has definitely died down for me.

That happened to me in October and I totally forgot about it once that video of HMDYLM came out. I've been so wrapped up in planning Mika shows and trips since then I've had little chance to get bored of him.

I've been feeling a bit Mika-less the past few days but I'm sure I'll get over it on Tuesday.

That happened to me in October and I totally forgot about it once that video of HMDYLM came out. I've been so wrapped up in planning Mika shows and trips since then I've had little chance to get bored of him.

I've been feeling a bit Mika-less the past few days but I'm sure I'll get over it on Tuesday.

Ahh, the HMDYLM video...*sigh*

New music always makes me more excited about an artist, so I'm anxiously awaiting some new Mika tunes.

And yes, I'm sure your Mika-less feeling will be nonexistent on Tuesday!

You are definitely not alone with that. It's a little ridiculous. I keep telling myself I have more important things to do with my time, and I keep ending up back online needing my daily fix of Mika like he's some kind of crazy addictive drug.

Me too, I'm just waiting for it to calm down a bit but it hasn't yet, I cannot get enough,in my car, on dvd, on you tube, talking about him (everyones getting really bored of it now!) etc.......... When 'I want you back' live comes on in my car it just makes me smile so much, and I can never turn a MIka song off half way through, I have been truly Mikafied! I just need to meet him now to complete my Mika wholeness:wub2:

I know, its really bad never seem to get anything done, im thinking i might have to go cold turkey, see if i can survive without all things mika for one day, to cure my obsession.

I dont think i will be able to do it though, will get some terrible withdrawal symptoms!

I've got Mikatis and also an MFC-addiction disorder!:punk:

hahahaha you guys put it well!!!

I agree with the fact that i have to come online just for a little! i have Grace Kelly as my ringtone and his laugh as my message tone! Other than that i listen to his music probly everyday! and my friends have given up on trying to get me to stop talking about him! hahaha

I agree with the fact that i have to come online just for a little! i have Grace Kelly as my ringtone and his laugh as my message tone! Other than that i listen to his music probly everyday! and my friends have given up on trying to get me to stop talking about him! hahaha

We know. We said yesterday to our dad that our concert is in 12 days and he just rolled his eyes. We talk about him all the time.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

I too have Grace Kelly as my ringtone and his laugh as message tone which I absolutely love! I don't want to read message until after hes finished giggling! Its too cute for words:wub2:

I too have Grace Kelly as my ringtone and his laugh as message tone which I absolutely love! I don't want to read message until after hes finished giggling! Its too cute for words:wub2:

hahaha snap! omw! thats so cool! me2! i sit with my phone in my hand, either smiling or laughing with him! My friends try to grab the phone off me to stop it tho!

Seriously though, can I get rehab on the NHS for this?:boxed:

I've been Mikaddicted too long now, it's getting scary and beyond a joke:naughty:

The novelty (as in, ha ha isn't my friend/wife/sister/daughter/Mum silly for being obsessed with a pop star!) is wearing thin with my nearest and dearest too!

My son (he is 5) just rolls his eyes at me now and says "Mum, you are obsessed with Mika". When a five year old has basically learnt the word 'obsessed' because of you, you know you have problems :naughty: .

hahaha snap! omw! thats so cool! me2! i sit with my phone in my hand, either smiling or laughing with him! My friends try to grab the phone off me to stop it tho!

Its so funny! I was in a shop with my son about an hour ago and my phone started laughing and he said I was embarrassing him and please answer my phone!!! I find sometimes I just text people so they text me back just to hear it!!:wub2:

Seriously though, can I get rehab on the NHS for this?:boxed:

I've been Mikaddicted too long now, it's getting scary and beyond a joke:naughty:

The novelty (as in, ha ha isn't my friend/wife/sister/daughter/Mum silly for being obsessed with a pop star!) is wearing thin with my nearest and dearest too!

My son (he is 5) just rolls his eyes at me now and says "Mum, you are obsessed with Mika". When a five year old has basically learnt the word 'obsessed' because of you, you know you have problems :naughty: .

my sister tells ppl that im obsessed with Mika and would amrry him! she is only 8

Its so funny! I was in a shop with my son about an hour ago and my phone started laughing and he said I was embarrassing him and please answer my phone!!! I find sometimes I just text people so they text me back just to hear it!!:wub2:

omw i do the same thing and then wonder how weird i am to do that