Cant get enough!

stephaniedy2k1

Seriously though, can I get rehab on the NHS for this?:boxed:

I've been Mikaddicted too long now, it's getting scary and beyond a joke:naughty:

The novelty (as in, ha ha isn't my friend/wife/sister/daughter/Mum silly for being obsessed with a pop star!) is wearing thin with my nearest and dearest too!

My son (he is 5) just rolls his eyes at me now and says "Mum, you are obsessed with Mika". When a five year old has basically learnt the word 'obsessed' because of you, you know you have problems :naughty: .

My 5 year old says that too but he does like Mika, we were just all in the car 20 minutes ago singing along to 'I want you back' really loud, my 5 year old says hes going to get me Mika for my birthday! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omw i do the same thing and then wonder how weird i am to do that

You're not weird just obsessed like me!!!:roftl: and you just can't get enough of that laugh! My dad said he wanted it on his phone, hes 68! "says in sarcastic voice" I think he was taking the p*ss!!!!

You're not weird just obsessed like me!!!:roftl: and you just can't get enough of that laugh! My dad said he wanted it on his phone, hes 68! "says in sarcastic voice" I think he was taking the p*ss!!!!

I have it on my mp3 player and I get strange looks when I start laughing along with it!

My 5 year old says that too but he does like Mika, we were just all in the car 20 minutes ago singing along to 'I want you back' really loud, my 5 year old says hes going to get me Mika for my birthday! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Is he going to jump out of a birthday cake for you, wearing a smile and not a lot else?

Sorry I thought I was in the Fantasy Thread there for a minute :naughty:

Awwww! That's sweet!

but a little embarassing when told to random ppl

hahaha yeah! my dad sings to Mika nowadays... but still doesnt like him

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Is he going to jump out of a birthday cake for you, wearing a smile and not a lot else?

Sorry I thought I was in the Fantasy Thread there for a minute :naughty:

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope so, and just that melted choc, then everyone can leave!!!:shocked: I do keep hinting but its not gonna happen is it R?????????

Our dad sometimes sings Love Today in a really high voice. It doesn't sound like Mika at all. We're always like to him "You don't like Mika much but you know the lyrics". TeeHee. He doesn't answer to that question. We think secretly he likes it. Mika sang "Love Today" on "So You Think You Can Dance" in July last year and we LOVED LOVED IT!!! Our dad said he liked it then. So he's kind of busted.

Our cousin is 14 and she wrote on a piece of paper Mika Shmika Mika Shmika. We guess we talk about Mika a lot. TeeHee.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope so, and just that melted choc, then everyone can leave!!!:shocked: I do keep hinting but its not gonna happen is it R?????????

I guess not, not in this universe anyway. I like to think that somewhere there is a parallel universe where Mika is all mine :naughty: I'm 15 years younger in that universe, of course:mf_rosetinted:

Our dad sometimes sings Love Today in a really high voice. It doesn't sound like Mika at all. We're always like to him "You don't like Mika much but you know the lyrics". TeeHee. He doesn't answer to that question. We think secretly he likes it. Meyer Twins

Definitely busted!!

The world is full of closet Mika fans you know. :wink2:

I guess not, not in this universe anyway. I like to think that somewhere there is a parallel universe where Mika is all mine :naughty: I'm 15 years younger in that universe, of course:mf_rosetinted:

Definitely busted!!

The world is full of closet Mika fans you know. :wink2:

Busted is the perfect word:roftl:

I keep saying he may like "older" ladies, he may want to be looked after and tucked in at night!! A parallel universe, I hadn't thought of that!!:naughty:

I too have Grace Kelly as my ringtone and his laugh as message tone which I absolutely love! I don't want to read message until after hes finished giggling! Its too cute for words:wub2:

Going compleatly off the subject, but do you know where, if its still availiable, i cant get the mika laugh message tone?? I ve been searching for it every where

Going compleatly off the subject, but do you know where, if its still availiable, i cant get the mika laugh message tone?? I ve been searching for it every where

I just recorded it from my computer from an interview where he is shown the Mika laugh ringtone and he laughs after so I got double Mika laugh!!

I have in fact like mentioned analysed this illness, Mikalis Curlatis. And I came to the conclusion that it can't be stopped. Once struck with the virus, only few manage to get better. But it's weird, patients don't want to get better! We're still researching the why and how's some more:mf_rosetinted:

I have in fact like mentioned analysed this illness, Mikalis Curlatis. And I came to the conclusion that it can't be stopped. Once struck with the virus, only few manage to get better. But it's weird, patients don't want to get better! We're still researching the why and how's some more:mf_rosetinted:

I don't want to be cured!!!! I love Mikalis Curlatis I want it forever!!:roftl:

The symptoms of the obsession/addiction seems to get worse after going to a Mika gig,after the buzz of hyperactiveness of the gig has gone down the obsession seems to worsen, and the withdrawal symptoms kick in!!! These can only be properly cured by another Mika gig!! So,anyone experiencing Mika withdrawal symptoms (aka MWS) I reccomed more Mika!!! :wink2:

:wub2:

The symptoms of the obsession/addiction seems to get worse after going to a Mika gig,after the buzz of hyperactiveness of the gig has gone down the obsession seems to worsen, and the withdrawal symptoms kick in!!! These can only be properly cured by another Mika gig!! So,anyone experiencing Mika withdrawal symptoms (aka MWS) I reccomed more Mika!!! :wink2:

Thats me! Thats me!!! Roll on 28th Feb more Mika please, I def got withdrawl symptoms, I need to see him again jumping around on stage and taking his shirt off, you tube is not a good drug, need real thing!:roftl:

Its soo true, im in a serious state of withdrawal cause i have no idea when im going to get to see him again:thumbdown: