2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

I'm afraid that it will still be at least 2 hours before we see anything here...

:blink:

If the concert ends at 10:30 let's say, then most might be home at 11, unless they stick around for any possible meet-and-greet. Which means some might not get home until close to midnight

Midnight in Montreal time is an 2 and a half hours from now (or when this post is posted).

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid that it will still be at least 2 hours before we see anything here...

If the concert ends at 10:30 let's say, then most might be home at 11, unless they stick around for any possible meet-and-greet. Which means some might not get home until close to midnight

Midnight in Montreal time is an 2 and a half hours from now (or when this post is posted).

Oooof.

I'lll wait to hear tomorrow.

o0o Looks like we'll be waiting to hear from YOU tomorrow Suzy.

Just think of us when you're taking your time day dreaming of the concert on your way home.:wink2:

yeah! lucky me im 3 hours (i think?) before.... so its 6:32pm now... im good and waiting! LOl

Right that's it. I'm going to bed! I said that about 3 hours ago but I really am now - I'll have to read this thread before I go to uni!

Oooof.

I'lll wait to hear tomorrow.

o0o Looks like we'll be waiting to hear from YOU tomorrow Suzy.

Just think of us when you're taking your time day dreaming of the concert on your way home.:wink2:

Yikes. I hope I can live up to your report writing expectations (or that I have any energy left to write something when I drag my butt home after queuing hours in the cold and wet, then jumping like a spaz throughout the whole concert). If anything major happens, I'll try to convince closetmikafan (hubby) to post it "live" on his fancy, shmancy phone.

Let's place our virtual "bets" on who gets on first tonight from the gig to post.

I bet it's going to be...

ohwowitsnicka!

I'll wait as long as i can (i hope i get to hear something!) but i have to get up at 6:00 tomorrow to leave for toronto so i dunno! Sivan, you were a lollipop girl before right?

yep :):thumb_yello:

Yikes. I hope I can live up to your report writing expectations (or that I have any energy left to write something when I drag my butt home after queuing hours in the cold and wet, then jumping like a spaz throughout the whole concert). If anything major happens, I'll try to convince closetmikafan (hubby) to post it "live" on his fancy, shmancy phone.

Let's place our virtual "bets" on who gets on first tonight from the gig to post.

ohwowitsnicka!

i was going to guess nicka!!! :mf_rosetinted:

ohwowitsnicka!

lol im thinking maybe vero danie and becks will party with mika till 6am... so who knows when they'll be back ;)

Is there anything you can tell me about it? Or what to expect?

yeah i think i wrote that in another thread somewhere...

i can tell you to be ready! well maybe u r cause u knew u will be one few days before the concert so that helps!

for me i knew like an hour before the concert started.... SO! get mentaly ready.... cause u dont want like me to be kinda :blink: on stage.... :roftl:

try GET IT...when u up there.... FEEEEEEL IT...

i was kinda shocked so didnt really notice mika was there to :roftl:

OH!!! and do your legs!!! before the show!!! HAHAHA lucky me i did! FHEW!

i can tell you to be ready! well maybe u r cause u knew u will be one few days before the concert so that helps!

for me i knew like an hour before the concert started.... SO! get mentaly ready.... cause u dont want like me to be kinda :blink: on stage.... :roftl:

haha, i did my legs, don't worry:P

hmm, well they told me to be there an hour early :blink: ??? so i don't know exactly what will come o that. I'm probably on the younger side of the lollipop girls but i'm sure it will be fun! Did you get to meet him when you were one?

haha, i did my legs, don't worry:P

hmm, well they told me to be there an hour early :blink: ??? so i don't know exactly what will come o that. I'm probably on the younger side of the lollipop girls but i'm sure it will be fun! Did you get to meet him when you were one?

omg u will have SOOOOOO much fun!!!

yes i met him! it was sooo funny... they took me into the dressing room and i didnt know why! and than i see his mom and sister there and i was like ":blink: WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!" and his mom say "u wanted to be lollipop didnt u?!" i said "OMG!!!!! OFCOURSE I WANT!!!" and hugged her...

and than they helped me get dressed and while doing that this girl that was with me... she pointed and said "sivan look behind you" so i turn around HALF dressed... and i see MIKA! looking at me :roftl:

i said "MIKA!!! LOOK AT ME!!! IM A LOLLIPOP!!!" and he did: :thumb_yello: cause he couldnt talk... he saved his voice for the show... cute!

i showed him the shirt i made for the concert... :D etc etc....

i was in the dressing room the whole night... and when the show was on i was on the side of the stage.. not the best view but i SO didnt care...LOL!

after the show i was there again....and waited for mika to talk to everyone outside...and when he came back in i talked a bit more... but not a lot cause he was really sick... poor guy...

ure gonna have a WONDERFULL TIME!!!:punk:

Ooooh, goody goody gumdrops!!!:mf_lustslow:

Gumdrops for all:

candy-spiced-gumdrop.jpg

I can't wait for the reports! Aaaaahhhh!!!!

*bounces up and down*

It's -40C here right now - I need Mika reportage to warm me up! :das:

Ooh gumdrops!:naughty:

I need to know what covers he'll do, so I can memorize them all before the show!!!

-40 below! Whoo! That's cold...you'll like the warmth in Cali...:wink2:

So, you mean, they'll pick random people before the show starts sometimes?...

Ooooh, goody goody gumdrops!!!:mf_lustslow:

Gumdrops for all:

candy-spiced-gumdrop.jpg

I can't wait for the reports! Aaaaahhhh!!!!

*bounces up and down*

It's -40C here right now - I need Mika reportage to warm me up! :das:

DAMN YOU! :naughty: why u post things like that?!?! im trying not to eat sweet things...and fat things! i need to loose a bit...

omg u will have SOOOOOO much fun!!!

yes i met him! it was sooo funny... they took me into the dressing room and i didnt know why! and than i see his mom and sister there and i was like ":blink: WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!" and his mom say "u wanted to be lollipop didnt u?!" i said "OMG!!!!! OFCOURSE I WANT!!!" and hugged her...

and than they helped me get dressed and while doing that this girl that was with me... she pointed and said "sivan look behind you" so i turn around HALF dressed... and i see MIKA! looking at me :roftl:

i said "MIKA!!! LOOK AT ME!!! IM A LOLLIPOP!!!" and he did: :thumb_yello: cause he couldnt talk... he saved his voice for the show... cute!

i showed him the shirt i made for the concert... :D etc etc....

i was in the dressing room the whole night... and when the show was on i was on the side of the stage.. not the best view but i SO didnt care...LOL!

after the show i was there again....and waited for mika to talk to everyone outside...and when he came back in i talked a bit more... but not a lot cause he was really sick... poor guy...

ure gonna have a WONDERFULL TIME!!!:punk:

OH. MY. GOOD. GOD!!! AHHH you just made me soo happy! that is an AMAZING experience! i reeaaally hope that happens to me!!! (although i wouldn't mind being fully dressed lol) AHH *screams a bit* i'll be sure to enjoy this no matter what! How early were you there before the show, like and hour?

So, you mean, they'll pick random people before the show starts sometimes?...

if they need... cause they were missing one... that didnt show up...

and the funny thing was that another girl that did it with me...she didnt even know who mika was and didnt want to be there! well actually its not funny! its sad! i told her OMG!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PPL WOULD TAKE YOUR PLACE NOW?!??! and she looked at me during the show jumping and singing like i was nuts... :naughty:

OH. MY. GOOD. GOD!!! AHHH you just made me soo happy! that is an AMAZING experience! i reeaaally hope that happens to me!!! (although i wouldn't mind being fully dressed lol) AHH *screams a bit* i'll be sure to enjoy this no matter what! How early were you there before the show, like and hour?

there where?! at the dressing room? or the venue?

LOL to the venue we got around 11am... and they called me into the dressing room when i was IN THE CROWED! first row center!!! after waiting all day outside... lol

so it was a bit before the support act was on...

while the support act was on we walked around the venue with buskets giving people lollipops :roftl: it was so much fun! i had to act like im lollipop for real...so if someone asked who i really am i was like "im lollipop! i live in the woods!" lmao! oh yeah thats another thing....if u do that..make sure u know the backround of lollipop ;) like "i have to go! chew chew is after me!" :roftl:

if they need... cause they were missing one... that didnt show up...

and the funny thing was that another girl that did it with me...she didnt even know who mika was and didnt want to be there! well actually its not funny! its sad! i told her OMG!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PPL WOULD TAKE YOUR PLACE NOW?!??! and she looked at me during the show jumping and singing like i was nuts... :naughty:

She didn't deserve that honor...MFCer's would kill to do that...:sneaky2:

*hopes that one doesn't show up in LA since I have hair like a lollipop girl...right length and color...*:wink2::naughty: